P0401 gone! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Aloha, from n.carolina now, i thank all the contributors regarding egr/vsv discussions and photos, (Mahalo), thanks for all the help
i have 1997 40th anniv. all options . i ended up cleaning out egr, replaced vsv and change a couple vaccum lines.
i have owned this vehicle for 12 years now, had many 4x4's including dodge m37, jeep, chev. 3/4, this has been reasonably trouble free, across country, up and down and also the years in maui hawaii. this will be my last vehicle!! take care and thank you all for sharing. "sans Peur", without fear approach your obstacles with confidence, stay safe!! pray for peace

Aloha, from n.carolina now, i thank all the contributors regarding egr/vsv discussions and photos, (Mahalo), thanks for all the help
i have 1997 40th anniv. all options . i ended up cleaning out egr, replaced vsv and change a couple vaccum lines.
i have owned this vehicle for 12 years now, had many 4x4's including dodge m37, jeep, chev. 3/4, this has been reasonably trouble free, across country, up and down and also the years in maui hawaii. this will be my last vehicle!! take care and thank you all for sharing. "sans Peur", without fear approach your obstacles with confidence, stay safe!! pray for peace

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom