Owners post here...... (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Does your windsheild decal say "QueensLandCruiser" :cool:

Found a pic from just after I bought the 45, back in early '04;

This is my -78 HJ45. It's an old firetruck from Denmark. I have a OME 2" lift + a 2" bodylift, Aussielocker in the rear axle and a ARB locker in the front. PTO with winchrope (2,5kg instead of 15kg and much better to handle) Recaro seats, with suspension on driver side. Right now I'm running on 35x10,5-15 Simex tyres (I guess the real dim is about 36 by 12,5:hmm: )
Plans: replace the H engine and gearbox with a 2H with turbo and automatic transmission, my problem is that the 45 is 12v and the HJ60 (the donor) is 24v... but I guess I'll find a solution..... perhaps not.... will see
:cheers:
Flex.JPG
Almost drowning engine.JPG
playing with colours.jpg

jupp :beer:

Forgot to mention: I'm working on disk brakes conversion on front axle and birfield's right now and I have all parts for power steering install. So hopefully PS install are done during this winter

You'll love the power steering once it's done, the conversion has given me a few headaches during the install (combination of 60 and 75 series components) but the end result is fabulous, it's a pleasure to drive now.:D

oh so good to be here

1977 FJ-45 LWB
350/sm420
SOA
4Wdisc
Saginaw PS
day one 008.jpg

1977 FJ45

FJ45 April 2010 034.jpg
Hi - I purchased my FJ45 from B.C. last September. Recent improvements include power steering, new brake system, restored original doors, restored split rims with BFG 33s, HFS front bumper and Warn 8274, custom rear bumper, auxilliary gas tank
FJ45 April 2010 034.jpg

First Cruiser

Just bought this '79 HJ45. Was imported from Australia into TX then transported to Maine then here to E TN. The transfer is sitting in the back in pieces so the PO gave me an H42 and transfer from a FJ60 to put in her. I'll try that this weekend and hopefully start cleaning her up some. She and I will be spending many long nights together.
shortbusside910.jpg

Last edited:
Heres my "new" fj45. Just got her home couple of days ago.
Its from 1982 2F on gas/lpg, toyota winch, mostly std for the rest.
25092010.jpg
!B3JheHQBGk~$(KGrHqJ,!i4E)rqmQCiBBMlMbLvHdQ~~_12.jpg
!B3JhYqwB2k~$(KGrHqR,!jQE)pwI-skTBMlM,5Q3ug~~_12.jpg

RumRum, that's immaculate, very nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom