Over The Mountain Tour 2014 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BMThiker

I aim to misbehave
s-Moderator
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
We're Back!

Where: Golden Mountain Park, Sparta, TN
When: 3rd weekend of August (15, 16, 17)
Who: Open to all members and friends of Upstate Cruisers
Registration: $25 per vehicle (family-style), includes camping, 1 T-shirt and 1 meal ticket [online registration available soon, extra shirts and meal tickets available too]
Park Fees: $25/per vehicle – 1st day, $15 each additional day, $10/day (rider), $5/day (other)

Planned Activities:
  • Grill-Out Friday night hosted by the club
  • Pot-Luck Saturday night, every family bring a dish
  • Raffle Saturday night, raffle tickets sold at event
  • Daily trail runs led by knowledgeable guides
Sponsor-List:
  • ACC Toyota
  • Metal-Tech
  • Trollhole's Cruisers
  • Outback Proven
  • more coming...
My first OTMT was back in 2007 but the club created this event before that and we've carried on the tradition since then (short hiatus when we hosted GSMTR in 2010/2011). We revived the event last year and thankfully we're able to bring it back again this year!

With no shortage of large TLCA sanctioned events in a calendar year, we're hoping to provide a more relaxed experience. Most trail riding will be more organic...find a buddy (or 3) and hit the tracks, its hard to get lost on these trails. The dinners will be hosted by the club on Friday night and potluck on Saturday night. We'll have a raffle on Saturday night as well. When we're not wheeling or eating, we'll be fishing from the ponds, showing off our R/C crawlers, sitting around the campfire, sharing stories and trading favorite beverages.

Some photos from previous years...
OTMT 2007:
imageaspxu2003114851451-jpg.904194

OTMT 2008:
dsc02747-jpg.904193

OTMT 2013:
otmt2013-243-jpg.904195

otmt2013-203-jpg.904198

otmt2013-146-jpg.904199

Dang I want to do this....... but again not in the cards for me this year

And, it's the same weekend as the Hurricane Creek trip!

*sigh* Not this year, but hopefully next. Have more than one vehicle lined up to get some work done this summer / fall.

*sigh* Not this year, but hopefully next. Have more than one vehicle lined up to get some work done this summer / fall.
sounds like me every year :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom