Oriental Music Festival - Assistance request (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Team ONSC,

I am in Oriental house sitting for my parents and this music fest is going on. I have no idea who these bands are and would like any recommendations for Friday and Saturday. Lots of bands playing at the same time.

Thank you!

I tried, but have not even heard of any of those.

Bluegrass? Then it doesn't matter...you'll only hear 3 songs all weekend!

I'm with Ramon, not familiar with any of them, but I also rarely worked bluegrass festivals. The later time slots will be the bands that are more popular OR have better marketing, not necessarily more talent.

Thank you.

Bluegrass? Then it doesn't matter...you'll only hear 3 songs all weekend!

I'm with Ramon, not familiar with any of them, but I also rarely worked bluegrass festivals. The later time slots will be the bands that are more popular OR have better marketing, not necessarily more talent.

I'm going to pretend I didn't read that since I like you so much :)

I'm going to pretend I didn't read that since I like you so much :)
You've obviously never worked a multistage, multiday BG festival with barely anyone attendance...in the cold, wind, and rain. You'll be lucky to even a key change! BUT...a metal festival is no better. ;)

I worked back stage security at The Philadelphia Folk Fest and had a great time. Camped for five days in heavy camping. Did it for three years, great memories.

Chatham Rabbits had a hour long story/interview on THAT radio station here in RDU. Second iteration of the band, I've never heard them live but not bad on the radio. Local out of Bynum... But, I can see they played WAY before I typed :)

Not always the latest means the best performers.On the contrary, I love those who perform at the beginning, because they can catch something new and unusual.So I advise you.I once worked with a company associated with stage hire and we managed to go to a lot of concerts and festivals.We even managed to get into the full line-up of led zeppelin.It was something to be honest. Now, of course, the performers are a little different and the music is different.I don't have the charm of music and the emotions that we got at concerts when we just left home for 2-3 days to hang out at concerts.Now you can view everything on computers or just call a taxi and go home.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom