Oregon random parts to many to list 93- 97 multiple trucks (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Any chance you have the left cargo interior trim panel I for sure need the jack cover, but the whole thing is cracked so I would be interested in the whole left side. Interior is brown but color is not critical.
Have it

car jack, rear right passenger bezel, rear right seat bottom tilt forward plastic cap, third row jack cover? Starting to realize I need a lot on this LC.

car jack, rear right passenger bezel, rear right seat bottom tilt forward plastic cap, third row jack c over? Starting to realize I need a lot on this LC.
Let me verify. Do you need the jack itself or the plastic jack holder?

Let me verify. Do you need the jack itself or the plastic jack holder?
The jack it’s self, mine got super rusted. I have a rubber retention strap. You have any of the bars to lower the spar tire? I’m missing one it’s a strait brown bar with a nut on one end. I should take inventory of my rig and what’s broke or missing.

The jack it’s self, mine got super rusted. I have a rubber retention strap. You have any of the bars to lower the spar tire? I’m missing one it’s a strait brown bar with a nut on one end. I should take inventory of my rig and what’s broke or missing.
What straight bar for spare tire carrier assembly are you needing

IMG_20230211_135853666.jpg

IMG_20230211_135818568.jpg

Sorry if you had previously posted on this but I didn't want to read through 11 pages (i know lazy :cool: ). Do you have an working electric antenna that will fit a '97 - ideally one from a '97. I can deal with a broken antenna mast if the motor actually works. Thanks!

Passenger/right side headlight assembly for 96 LC with clear glass and intact tabs?

Sorry if you had previously posted on this but I didn't want to read through 11 pages (i know lazy :cool: ). Do you have an working electric antenna that will fit a '97 - ideally one from a '97. I can deal with a broken antenna mast if the motor actually works. Thanks!
I'll check

I've got switches, clam shells. Steering wheels.,rad core support, bumpers, wire harnesses door cards. Climate control mud flaps drive line steering wheel yokes, sun roof glass and trim. Gear select columns., turn signal and light off/ on windshield gaskets door handles., cowl inner fender and fender. Flares grab handles glove boxes vents, center c onsole. Entire interior plastic trim. Great side mirrors best side mirrors I've ever seen. Floor mats and so much more. Pics coming soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom