Oregon random parts to many to list 93- 97 multiple trucks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for a drivers side mirror, dark green. My rig is a '96.

Thanks!

Russ

Any chance you have the rear trunk carpet piece in the lighter brown?

drivers side mirror shipping to 20111 and does it wobble or is it good if you know thanks H.

Looking for a few misc pieces:
- nice steering wheel in tan (for a 96 or 97)
- decent front bumper
- decent side running boards
- decent center console lid in tan
- factory e-locker wiring harnesses for a 96-97
- 1 outer flare piece, the passenger (RH) rear most section

I’m local

Any chance you have the rear trunk carpet piece in the lighter brown?
What carpet piece are You referring to? The actual floor carpeting or the cargo area carpet that can be easily taken in and out?

- decent front bumper

I’m local
Steering wheels I have are pretty crusty maybe one is better than yours idk? Have bumper, running boards, flare ( black I think), console lid
No wiring harness for e lockers but can make one if You needed it. Just need to get the plugs and wires etc etc

Looking for a black driver side mirror assembly. The mirror/housing & the base it secures to.

Rear drivers tail light.

Shipped to 90706.

Do not have mirror assembly in black. Maybe green or red but not 100% on actual full assembly( base). Have drivers taillamp $125 shipped to Your zip

Hi do you have driver side head light and passenger side taillight fit a 94? How much shipped to 48168? Thanks!

Hi do you have driver side head light and passenger side taillight fit a 94? How much shipped to 48168? Thanks!
Taillamp $125 shipped. I think I might only have aftermarket headlights but would need to verify. OEM $250 shipped if available

A set of taillights for a 97 LX450? I think I see them. If you have lx450 headlights I am game.

to 78640

Looking for left fender, left flare, headlights, valance, turn signals bumper cross beam, bumper end caps, bumper brackets, battery tray, tranny cooler, radiator, hood, grill ...
It's what happens when someone pulls out in front of the best vehicle I ever owned 1997 fzj80. I'm in Oly so I can pickup from you.

I've got switches, clam shells. Steering wheels.,rad core support, bumpers, wire harnesses door cards. Climate control mud flaps drive line steering wheel yokes, sun roof glass and trim. Gear select columns., turn signal and light off/ on windshield gaskets door handles., cowl inner fender and fender. Flares grab handles glove boxes vents, center c onsole. Entire interior plastic trim. Great side mirrors best side mirrors I've ever seen. Floor mats and so much more. Pics coming soon
Do you have front turn signal lights that’ll fit a ‘94?

- decent front bumper

I’m local
I have everything requested except the e locker harness. I got a almost flawless steering wheel ,front bumper is good to not perfect but not dented or beat TF , the flare is excellent, running board are in excellent shape. Console lid is being re-covered,, so that should be in excellent shape as well

I have everything requested except the e locker harness. I got a almost flawless steering wheel ,front bumper is good to not perfect but not dented or beat TF , the flare is excellent, running board are in excellent shape. Console lid is being re-covered,, so that should be in excellent shape as well
Thanks, I PMed you already, would love to see some pics and prices.

Looking for drivers side bumper reinforcement and corner seal

IMG_3918.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom