For Sale Oregon 2006 LC 79k miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Howdy internet friends,

Need some pricing advice. Have a 06 Cruiser and have owned her for about a decade. Im the second owner. 79k original miles. First owner lived in Nevada. Maintenance up to date. Everything thats ever been done to it since new has been recorded in a little book (plus have all records) Not mint condition but reaaaal close. Got a few scratches on the bumper. Been searching for a few months and havent seen anything in my area thats even close to it. Shes all stock except for the BFG's and whenever possible have used genuine toyota parts. Mobile 1 synthetic oil has been used since new.

Going to price it at 32.9

Last edited:
The $10,000 question is what does the bottom look like?
Being an Oregon and Nevada vehicle, no salt on Oregon roads or Nevada. If traveled to CA in the winter, might have some, but unlikely. Definitely not east coast rust issues! Having lived in all three states, never had a rust issue with any of my vehicles - Cruiser or otherwise.

Correct- Desert vehicle and no salt on the roads. Bottom looks good. Garaged and always kept a coat of wax on her. She is champaign in color with tan interior. Have the original mats and 3rd row seats too.

Clean underside, good records, desirable color... $25K+ range.

Edit: didnt see the color. $23K.

What part of Oregon are you in? If it’s blue or white PM me :).

Good taste.
I have a white 06 with 115k & pacific blue 06 with 203k. White single stage classic & pacific blue really stands out.

Thanks for your input guys. Aggiepaintrain if you see any other LC's with this mileage for $22k shoot them my way please!

$27 - $30k

Saw a '07 w/ 160k mi sell for $26 with some light mods (roof rack, new wheels)

Forgot to metion it has remote start and yakima ski racks

image0(1).jpeg

image3(1).jpeg

image3(3).jpeg

image4(1).jpeg

image4(2).jpeg

Have all 3 keys. Little yellow book is the journal of everything that been done to her since new. 1st owner was in his 60s who did this with all his vehicles.

image0(2).jpeg

image1(2).jpeg

image2(2).jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom