For Sale Oregon 1997 fzj80 Collectors Edition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
Black
Posted my 80 on Craigslist today. Here is a link if any members are interested.

1997 fzj80 Landcruiser Collector's Edition
One of 2616 for the last year of the straight axle 80 series and 40th Anniversary of the Landcruiser. 299k miles. Does drink some oil but has been dependable and reliable. Runs, drives, looks great. Has fresh brakes tires and exhaust. Black exterior grey leather interior. Neither are perfect but are better than average. Has some nicks dings and typical 80 quirks that are addressable but don't affect reliability. Passenger seat motor is out. Undercarriage is clean and rust free. A/C works, power windows can he slow in colder weather but all work fine. Overall, a fun to drive and own collectable rig that is one of the best built coolest vehicles ever made. It's a luxury offroad tank that is comfortable and capable. I don't think there is a cooler vehicle out there period especially for the price. I'm not desperate and don't need to sell it but have a few to many cars to give them all the attention they deserve and would prefer to have a new dual sport motorcycle at the moment even though I know I'll regret it later. Looking to find it a good home. Shoot me an email or pm if you're serious and I will get back to you. Thanks, 11,500
could be sweet talked into another toyota possibly.

Screenshot_20220104-175618_Gallery.jpg

Lockers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom