Trade or Sell, Clean 88 4runner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking to trade for similar FJ60 or maybe a 40.

Clean 1988 4runner, yes it is clean. 22RE, 168K original miles, manual, no rust. Comes with a lot of new in box parts and some new exterior armor, not installed.

New; Yellow top, LC engineering headers and Flowmaster exhaust, Alpine stereo, and dash speaker.

New (not installed); timing chain kit from DOA, clutch, master cylinder, slave cylinder, V-6 calipers, rotors, pads, TG rear bumper and weld on sliders.

Just seeing if theres any interest, if not no biggie.

$5500, really just want to trade, or i'll probably just keep it.
IMG_8507.jpg

Nice!

Can you provide more details and pictures? It'd be great to know about rust, paint, interior, features e.g. AC, and any other info that might help a prospective buyer. GLWS, it looks like a nice one!

Thanks Joe.

A little more about it; I looked for quite sometime for this truck, I wanted a clean 1st gen 4runner. Most of these guys have some rust or are torn up. This truck has very minimal to practically zero rust. There are some small dents on the drivers side, hardly noticeable, the paint appears to be original and is fading on the hood and removeable top. It is missing the passenger side mirror. A/C does work. New radio and dash speakers. Small crack on dash board. A lot more photos can be provided via e-mail.
IMG_9218.jpg
IMG_8496.jpg
IMG_9872.jpg

ttt...

Been busy getting married. Just seeing again if anybody is interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom