SOLD OR: Early 1964 parts book FJ40-45 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cppilot

1965 FJ45 LPB original second owner
SILVER Star
Threads
I have a early parts book for sale. These are hard tocome by and an invaluable resource. This is an extra one I have. It cover 1964 FJ40V, FJ45V and FJ45P short wheel base pickup.

$275 shipped

Thanks
Mark
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Bear Its yours. Thanks. I'm never the early bird. I always miss out...

Perhaps someone is knocking on my forehead telling me to get outta bed a lot earlier and see what I've been missing.
But is that right for a sleepy snooze-a-holic ?!

I hear ya...I'm an early riser but not on MUD a lot. Too many things to work on around the place. Since we are in this mess it only seems like the responsible thing to do.

Guys, if it's any consolation, I usually am late to the party. Today my number was drawn. Your turns at the lottery are ahead of you.

Best wishes from a fellow parts-hunter !

And, yes, aren't we all now having the extra time and no more excuses to catch up on the projects around the house that we've been putting off for so long. And with that note I'm signing off to go finish painting the bathroom !

My appreciation to cppilot.

11:22am is early? 😆

Some of us are shamefully lazy on a Sunday morning. Hats off to you hard working ranchers and others who already put in hours before hearing the crack of dawn.

Following my two lucky purchases this AM, I predict a long dry-spell ahead for me, so no requests for winning lottery numbers or names of longshot ponies. I need to refill my luck glass, and my wallet. Cheers !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom