Option lists yet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I want to put a deposit down and want to give an idea to the dealer of what I want..

Colors, interiors, wheels, 4wd options, locker, tires and such... is there anything out yet. I want it to have all of the utilitarian options, with out the bling (steel wheels, decent tires).

Anyone heard of pre production models in the aftermarket? Bumpers being developed (winch bumper please)... Maybe a snow plow mount? (got to replace my tacoma plow truck) Is ARB really planning a front locker?

We have not seen the list of adds yet.But depending where you are the adds could be different.

Jim

My guess is there will be a TRD option package, just like the Tacoma, it sounds more rugged and gets the name "Racing" out there, which sounds cool...

With the Tacoma there is a TRD Sport and a TRD Offroad, only the Offroad has the rear locker (which begs the question, WTH is the TRD Sport for...who knows...). I don't think there will be 2 TRD packages for this, just a simple one that will include the rear locker, offroad shocks, more aggressive tires, special graphics and maybe special floormats.

I think the front diff is the identical one in the Tacoma, which I would think ARB already has a locker for, since I think the actual internals are the same as what was in the '01-ish Tacomas, and I know there was a ARB for that frontend.

mabrodis said:
I think the front diff is the identical one in the Tacoma, which I would think ARB already has a locker for, since I think the actual internals are the same as what was in the '01-ish Tacomas, and I know there was a ARB for that frontend.

Actually the front diff is an IFS 8". The new Cruiesr is built on the new 4Runner platform, which uses this larger front diff (different carrier bearings than the solid axle 8") along with the new Tacoma and Lexus GX. ARB is "working on" a locker for this application, but I have been hearing that for the last year. As of now their are no confirmed lower gear ratios for this diff either, although there are rumors of manual lockers and lower gear sets from Iceland.

I have to have a trailor hitch. Anyone know for a fact its' getting one? Both of it's competitors (x-tera h3) have them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom