Opinions on wheels needed (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've been looking at some method wheels for awhile specifically the 305 series, wondering if anyone has seen them on a lx/lc before or has pictures with them on (any color variant for these wheels if you have a picture).
For reference as to my vehicle I have a 2003 lx470 with white and 32 inch tires, side note is I'm not worried about them fitting as I know the size and offset I need.
Link to wheels

and more via the search

those will look GREAT
What I thought myself just wanted to see if anyone had any pictures, only thing is I need to get center caps which I've seen posts about but I'd just have the shops figured it out at where ever I can get these wheels the cheapest from.

I'd go with the bronze though, everyone does black

1710948293669.png

I'd go with the bronze though, everyone does black

View attachment 3586875
Not to hijack the thread, but how do you like your icon wheels? what are the specs on them?

I'm thinking about picking up a set of Icon Recon SLX but the hub bore is 110.1 and that's a little close.

Edit: I heard back from Icon and they assured me they will fit. I'll be ordering today.

Last edited:
I have a 2002 LX470 and I went with the 305's in matte black. 17x8.5 with a 0 offset. Tires are BFG K02's 285/70/17. Also bought their extended center caps for all four wheels, their locking lugs, and valve stem caps.

I had to do the pinch weld mod and trim the fender liners a bit on both sides. I still rub every now and then on the cover for the winshield washer fluid reservoir on the driver's side when I'm at full lock with my wheels to the right. Overall, I'm very happy with my purchase.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

Last edited:
Not to hijack the thread, but how do you like your icon wheels? what are the specs on them?

I'm thinking about picking up a set of Icon Recon SLX but the hub bore is 110.1 and that's a little close.

Edit: I heard back from Icon and they assured me they will fit. I'll be ordering today.
Nice choice, Post up pics when you get these mounted!

I have the grey ones. I like them but it's annoying how they collect mud and water in the lip.

b6wb0MS.jpg
What size and offset please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom