ONSC Membership+Info - onsc4x4.com (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

When did you get the LX, @OB-1 ???

Last week. Been busy with a few things so wasn't able to post sooner. Pic from when I drove it back and met up with my cousin for a photo op! He's a SEFJ member.

SC owned until now, 208k, functioning AHC, Tundra 18" wheels, dirty interior and needs new seat covers and completely RUST FREE. Just put on Falken Wildpeaks AT3 275/70r18. Getting it serviced at Lexus today - 90K including timing belt/water pump.
It will be a slow build, but already have PFran LED's, weathertechs, HID low beam retrofit brackets from Luke111 and ordered up a YotaMD titanium key fob!
Pretty excited to finally be back in a cruiser (5yrs almost to the day from when I sold the 80)...waited too long!

20170924_163020.jpg

Just renewed my membership. Since I have an 80 now and have started coming back around. Don't want to be a freeloader.
Name is still on the roster. Just wanted to be current.

She so ugly right now

IMG_7087.JPG

Anyone that needs stickers or cards , see me at the Christmas party, and we will get you some.

New member joined at Christmas Party. Had a blast, great group of people.
Pm me your email, you didn’t include, also your zip code.

Will be sending out membership renewal reminders, and if you have changed info since signing up, make sure I got your updated info. Thanks

I need stickers, who's got some? I'm thinking of tagging some unsuspecting Cruiser in Denmark when I return!

20 or so, at the most!

Just joined up - it's about time! Looking forward to seeing you guys now that my Cruiser is semi road worthy!

36008379121_d9c9a86aa5_k.jpg

I'll buy in the next time I see one of you.
This looked like a good place to say Hi Everybody. I"ve been pretty much off the radar for several years. Saw lots of new faces at the Barn last December and I'm really proud of you guys for the good solid growth.
My base club is Upstate Cruisers but with Tellico and Cullowhee closed you guys have the best wheeling in my range so I get to URE pretty regular.
See yuz there.
Bonnie at on a beach trip with you guys

Bonnie at Carova.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom