ONSC Annual Christmas/Holiday Party 2021 - December 3-5th at the Barn (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

another great time at the barn, much thanks and love to all those who put in the hard work so the rest of us can relax and enjoy the peace of the season. you all are like family to me and I appreciate each one of you for exactly who you are... have a safe and lovely Christmas season and see you in March.

Luke and I had a blast. Had to bug out at 8am for something back in CLT, but had a great time up until then. Only regret is it took 7 or so years to make it to the barn.

C064C9C1-CA9A-47DB-95DC-2EB83D57946F.jpeg

FE095FA1-B23A-4BBA-92A9-F55ABAAA4FB0.jpeg

35A7C6B9-0BC9-4DF0-82C7-A2CCB802D3B4.jpeg

6408DF1D-B025-4817-962A-621AF473BCD5.jpeg

What a great Christmas party! We did not do an official head count but I did count 42 adults and kids when we were playing dirty Santa. Which was one of the best dirty Santa's we have had. With Kurt and Danton getting their gifts stolen constantly, that made for an entertaining night. Also, the gifts were super nice.
With folks coming and going, I would think we had 50 or more attend this event through the weekend.

Big thanks to Johnny and Del for coming early and setting up; especially doing all the heavy lifting like moving the long, heavy, wooden bench that weighs a couple hundred pounds... and the 5 burner griddle. You guys can come early anytime you like!

Thanks to James for orchestrating the dirty Santa and inviting Santa to the barn. The kids loved the Santa gifts! James puts a lot of his time and effort into these events and does a great job being the master of ceremony. You do a great job James, thank you! :clap:

Huge thanks to everyone that came and pitched in to make this a fun event. I can't name everyone that pitched in to help but you know who you are so thank you, thank you, thank you. I had such a good time seeing everyone and hope next year we can add the ones that could not make it this year...

I took a few pics that I will post, but for now, these are items that were left and remain at the barn for pick up at the Meet and Greet.

Masters camping chair
B71381CA-5394-4C99-B8D8-28AA3CF92D45.jpeg
7B5EBDEE-ED6D-4472-86CF-806534D844C0.jpeg

Probably Tarvis left @Comet
9E65A15B-73C1-4C33-9839-EBFCDD55AD66.jpeg
FA87B235-3141-4D39-8782-A75DC92A88F4.jpeg

Slim yeti is mine.

Viewing all the photos and comments makes me sad I missed it. It won't happen again I promise.

I took a few pics that I will post, but for now, these are items that were left and remain at the barn for pick up at the Meet and Greet.

If no one claims this one I will. I imagine it comes with a good stash of parts.

1639006087746.png

Yup. Clear glass is mine. I will wash and reuse next time. There was akso a full bottle of boyrbon I stashed somewhere. Can’t remember where I out it. It said Pappy on it. Haha. Tarvis out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom