FAQ Online Repair Manual Sources (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What info are you after
View attachment 1703614
1970 to 2000
That's a great collection, I have just purchased my first lancruiser
What info are you after
View attachment 1703614
1970 to 2000
Hi there what a great collection, I have just bought my first lancruiser it's a 1992 swb 3 door 70 series, I have a problem with the rear seats, They fold ok by pulling the webbing at the back however the seat back will not stay up and folds down even when the seat base is firmly locked down. Is there a different switch or strap for the seat back that is stuck in the open position if so I cannot find it and without a manual it's difficult to see what is wrong. Any ideas?

Does anybody have the workshop manuals for the VDJ 79 series? 2007 onwards.

I source it as a DVD set .. there is a thread about it in this section.

It's a Japanese market only truck so you aren't going to find anything in English specifically for a LJ78.

LJ77's and LJ79's will be similar and went to Europe and other markets. So you can search for vehicle variants that way.

In the meantime, you can use this manual here for the chassis/body portion of your truck:

Mr. Ounr any chance to make this link working again the link is dead as you said I got pdf copy from this post and from another Internet site. PDF copy copy not clear or bad quality I tried to search in (Resources) and I failed to find it. I think this manual (RM183E)

Light Duty LC 70 1984-1989 (RJ70/LJ70) Chassis and Body Manual:

Compliments of @GTSSportCoupe

Heavy Duty 7x 1984-1990 (FJ/HJ/BJ7x) Chassis and Body Manual:

Compliments of @GTSSportCoupe

Hi Onur,

would be possible for you to reuplod the first file "Light Duty LC 70 1984-1989 (RJ70/LJ70) Chassis and Body Manual" on google drive?

Because as you can see it's broken.

Thank you very much! 🙏🙏

RM315E published in 1992, the Supplement to the Chassis/Body for 7_ series published in 1990, available here: 70.61 MB file on MEGA - https://mega.nz/file/s2JARBKK#dBk-739TEQyPHXmjyjcmaQT4WvpZYbr4vQ4EKFqCclU
Only notes the changes since the original one was published, which I imagine are rather few.
thank you for sharing the file, but can you share older version covering models heavy duty #J70 with (3F, 3B, 12H) engines. Mr. Onur shared the (PDF) file and the link need permission from the publisher or permanently removed.

Hi,

Can anyone please share one of these manuals for 70 series?

RM290E Repair Manual Supplement for Chassis & Body Jan., 1992
RM346E - Repair Manual Supplement for Chassis & Body May, 1993
RM996E - Repair Manual for R150 transmission
EWD168F - Electrical manual, Aug., 1992

Thank you!

Hi,

Can anyone please share one of these manuals for 70 series?

RM290E Repair Manual Supplement for Chassis & Body Jan., 1992
RM346E - Repair Manual Supplement for Chassis & Body May, 1993
RM996E - Repair Manual for R150 transmission
EWD168F - Electrical manual, Aug., 1992

Thank you!
may be can find what you want here Land Cruiser Workshop Repair Manual free download | Automotive handbook & schematics online PDF - https://carmanualsclub.com/toyota-land-cruiser-workshop-repair-manuals/

Hi,
This time I'm looking for Owner's Manual for J7 after 1990 - part number 01999-60601, manual code OM60601E. Can anyone please share?
Thanks!

Thanks Juan. I'm looking for a newer Owner's Manual, because of 1KZ-T engine, which the older manuals don't cover.

Emissions system manual - 1976 FJ40
any other emissions system manuals -? Ive only found light info on thistle thanks, much appreciated

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom