FAQ Online Repair Manual Sources (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Does anyone have a copy of the overhaul instructions for the later model R151F transmission?

I have a 2009 HZJ79 R151F. They are similar to the 1980s version which I have a manual for, but there are a lot of differences as well especially in the synchronizer and shift fork areas.
2007 was the cutoff year for the older revisions, so a manual newer than that would be helpful.

At present I only have a manual for a 1986 version. A 1996+ at minimum would be very helpful..

I was able to download a good manual in English for the engine in my KZJ78. Can’t find anything in English for the chassis and drivetrain. Wondering if the chassis is similar or the same on the HZ or other models that would be mostly applicable to the KZ. Anyone know?

Not sure if this was posted before, here is a guide to run the 2007+ Land Cruiser 70 series service manual (2014, 2016 & 2017) in the web browser online or offline:

looking for a 2014 EWD manual for a GRJ79, looked in the resource section but did not see anything

Hello there, I am new to this forum but to this date this thread has been the best source for manuals and wiring diagrams I've seen! If anyone can help me I need to diagnose some electrical and auto issues on my Hilux LN108 2lte auto, if anyone has any sources like wiring diagrams, workshop manuals etc it would be greatly appreciated as I've already almost been scammed twice for a manual! Thanks in advance 😁

Hello there, I am new to this forum but to this date this thread has been the best source for manuals and wiring diagrams I've seen! If anyone can help me I need to diagnose some electrical and auto issues on my Hilux LN108 2lte auto, if anyone has any sources like wiring diagrams, workshop manuals etc it would be greatly appreciated as I've already almost been scammed twice for a manual! Thanks in advance 😁
I hope you can find what you need here ALL US Landcruiser/LX service manuals 1960-2018 (all years all models) - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/all-us-landcruiser-lx-service-manuals-1960-2018-all-years-all-models.1268628/post-14432643

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom