One-touch turn signal for 60-62 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Juts got a couple of more of these modules, if some of you are interested in getting one.
It is a really nice feature, if you use your turn signal....

IMG_1144.jpg

Just so I understand this install, you still have to tap into main harness?

@ToyotaMatt

You happen to have connectors to make this plug 'n play ?

Just so I understand this install, you still have to tap into main harness?

@ToyotaMatt

You happen to have connectors to make this plug 'n play ?
Yes,
If you look at the second picture in the firs post, you'll see the connectors and the harness.
It's a really simple install, but if Matt has a connector I could make it Plug & Play.

Kinda cool…obviously luxury ownership and coming of legal driving age well into the beginning of 21st century helps to better understand the necessity or even the luxury of such a device. I’ll be the first to admit though, both the PLUGGING and the PLAYING part of this application completely mystifies my electro-mechanical knowledge...it’s still “kinda cool”, but I don’t think I’ll be cutting into my wiring loom tomorrow! However, I’m certainly interested in witnessing the complete and final installation…have at it!

Yes,
If you look at the second picture in the firs post, you'll see the connectors and the harness.
It's a really simple install, but if Matt has a connector I could make it Plug & Play.
In the second and third pics there's a two-terminal connector just dangling there. Is that part of the addition of the module, or is there another detail I'm missing?

of course :)

i have 100% of any and all FJ60 connectors in-stock at all times

1650128033816 - Copy.png

Last edited:
Juts got a couple of more of these modules, if some of you are interested in getting one.
It is a really nice feature, if you use your turn signal....

View attachment 3133503
Cost for this? Im very interested!
PM me when you can and we'll chat

I wonder if I could also do something similar on my 91 MR2. My 14 Fiesta has this and I love the feature

More than one of guys asked for it, so here it is for the 60s and 62s.

A true Plug & Play solution for the one-touch turn signal.
No cutting or soldering on the OEM wiring harness.

It takes about 2 minutes to install, no tools needed.
Just unplug the turn signal connector and plug the module in, you’re done.
You can get to the connector under the steering column without removing any AC duct or cover.
( you can see the connector in post #1, picture 1)

C8DC4BBA-16BC-4590-989A-57E399ACBD58.jpeg

In the second and third pics there's a two-terminal connector just dangling there. Is that part of the addition of the module, or is there another detail I'm missing?
The two-terminal connector is from my keyless entry to connect to the turn signal.
I‘ve had that connector and wire soldered to the OEM harness before this mod, so I just moved it to
the new connector to make the install look cleaner.

The two-terminal connector is from my keyless entry to connect to the turn signal.
I‘ve had that connector and wire soldered to the OEM harness before this mod, so I just moved it to
the new connector to make the install look cleaner.
Well done! That's exactly what I'd like to do (wire in to the flashers), along with wiring the side markers to flash in unison with the turn signals, and have the horn beep with the keyless too....

That plug and play set up looks great! Where can I get another plug to convert the harness I bought a few weeks ago into the one above?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom