One piece at a time FJ 55, AKA the Foyota (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.mtpickettwoodworking.com
I think this qualifies as outa the box. My '79 FJ 55's body rusted away, leaving me with a clean slate.

FJ 55 chassis.JPG

shakedown foyota glasses (1).JPG

glass windshield 2.jpg

glass windshield.jpg

I'm late on this, but very interesting build! The proportions worked out beautifully. I have owned a couple of 55s and they sure do love the rust.

I'm from Bellingham and have spent plenty of time on Orcas; you have a wonderful place there, looks like. I saw Merle in 2009 and at 29 years old I was like a newborn baby in the crowd--I didn't mind a bit. Saw him and later George Jones and Charley Pride in Great Falls, MT. Great stuff.

You look like you have things generally figured out--thanks for sharing.

I'm late on this, but very interesting build! The proportions worked out beautifully. I have owned a couple of 55s and they sure do love the rust.

I'm from Bellingham and have spent plenty of time on Orcas; you have a wonderful place there, looks like. I saw Merle in 2009 and at 29 years old I was like a newborn baby in the crowd--I didn't mind a bit. Saw him and later George Jones and Charley Pride in Great Falls, MT. Great stuff.

You look like you have things generally figured out--thanks for sharing.
Thanks, but let's put an emphasis on the Generally, OK. There ARE those who refer to my place as 'Dysfunction Junction' , but I work at it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom