For Sale One of a kind 2004 Toyota LC Mint 120k miles. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
Gold
Considering selling my 2004 LC. I purchased from a well known restorer. It's the cleanest land cruiser I have ever seen for this vintage. Very minor chips and scratches but far less than one would expect for the age. Southern owned. No rust or accidents.

Open to a trade plus cash for a well maintained white 80 series. Otherwise make me an offer but I have a TON into this.

$15k of extras from Baertrax in Dallas 1 year ago. All maintenance or repairs from Toyota cert mechanic

ARB sahara bumper with chrome hoop
Rigid cube lights in bumper
LP9 pro baja design lights on front bumper
S-pod Bantam touch screen mounted to dash to control lights
Heise 32 inch LED light bar on rear of roof rack
Heise 20 in LED light bar on left and right side of roof rack

Slee rock sliders
Warn VR 10-s Winch
Front runner roof rack
weather tech mats
after market gear shift knob

OME lift
BFG all - terrain ko2 305x65R18
spider wheel spacers
Flawless OEM wheels
Window tint
jumps seats for rear

Sonora gold pearl on beige. Wasn't my first color pick but it grew on me. It also keeps clean. Text for more info 972-816-4398

IMG_4148.jpg

IMG_1403.jpg

IMG_1377.jpg

IMG_1342.jpg

IMG_1032.jpg

I think BAT is a good option for this one, we have bought a few off of there. Mud focuses more on capability than clean condition. BAT is also incredibly easy to work with and I'd highly recommend using them.

I appreciate how we all love our vehicles, but SUVs manufactured in large quantities are never "show quality" because they're not show vehicles. Like Gunner458 said, BAT is likely a better place for you to list your very nicely preserved 100. GLWS.

Thanks everyone. I’ll consider it for sure. Although I know there are people that search these boards for super clean lower mileage LCs. I was one of them! On show quality I just meant it’s uniquely preserved for the vintage but point taken .

Personally I love your truck. GLWTS. I showed it to my wife and told her I’m heading a few miles south with the checkbook but I’m sure y’all know what kind of response I got.

in the mid $30s. It’s show
I think BAT is a good option for this one, we have bought a few off of there. Mud focuses more on capability than clean condition. BAT is also incredibly easy to work with and I'd highly recommend using them.
No love for Dougs new "Cars and Bids"? I wonder if OP could still get the cash offer for listing he was throwing out there? Seen a couple of built 80's go on it.

I appreciate how we all love our vehicles, but SUVs manufactured in large quantities are never "show quality" because they're not show vehicles. Like Gunner458 said, BAT is likely a better place for you to list your very nicely preserved 100. GLWS.

Ferrari built roughly the same number of cars from 1998-2007 as Toyota built 100 series Land Cruisers. These aren't high volume vehicles.

Just sayin'

Ferrari is a manufacturer; the 100-series Land Cruiser is a model. Apples and oranges. But yes, Toyota did not sell a lot of these; however, not because they limited production like Ferrari or Porsche. Consumers just didn't buy many of them.

Ferrari is a manufacturer; the 100-series Land Cruiser is a model. Apples and oranges. But yes, Toyota did not sell a lot of these; however, not because they limited production like Ferrari or Porsche. Consumers just didn't buy many of them.

Thank you for explaining the difference between a marque and a model. Much appreciated, as I wasn't aware there was a difference.
Care to address your assertion that the 100 Series was built in "large quantities?"

Not looking to pick a fight, @ace10. 180k+ 100s sold in the US from 98-07 is a large number in comparison to limited production vehicles manufactured to become collector cars. Sometimes folks think their well-preserved vehicles are appreciating collectibles when they're just well-preserved vehicles and worth a smaller premium. But who knows, maybe well-preserved 100s dry up, prices go through the roof, and I eat mud. That would be fitting on this site.

There are roughly 3000 land cruisers imported into the US every year so over the 10 year span of the 100 series, there would be roughly 30,000 imported into the US, hence the difficulty in finding a clean low mileage LC

Here are the Land Cruiser numbers by year in the US according to Toyota Land Cruiser US car sales figures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom