one good turn deserves another... (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Craigslist strikes again. A friend of a friend posted a pretty good looking 85 4runner. Jess "needs" something to drive in shyt weather so we grabbed it. Its an 85dx auto. No rust. Little lift. Interior is pretty decent. Seats need redone and some this and that but it's pretty much all there, has AC and the rear window works. Went and paid last night. Acted like the starter was hanging up and I resisted the urge to work on it. Hoping dude deals with it so I don't have to. Lol. Seeing as how it's damn near impossible to get non runners to.my house.

00808_1xzWpL3PTbw_600x450.jpg
00x0x_25Bku9HRXdS_600x450.jpg
IMG_20181024_154150.jpg
IMG_20181024_154125.jpg

I am definitely swapping the auto :barf:

Of course if I find a screaming deal for an RZ I'd be forced to swap it. We'll see how she likes 85hp after the genesis 275. Lol

I saw that one on there and resisted the urge to call. It looks clean as hell but it's gonna be a turd with that auto. Depending on how it drives I'd definitely hold out for a rz and just run it the way it is for now.

That's the plan. Needs road miles for further diag. Obviously crossover steering is a high priority.

Nice grab!

Lolz!

Well of course the matrix foiled my plan. This was obviously plan b. :flipoff2:
Besides, what's life without an hour long cum-a-long session every now and then.

I told you, you need Bullard pillar up there for these things :)

Is that 3 outta 4 on the intake side broken? Hopefully you found all the pieces!
Also there is a starter in the back of the Tundra, was that a keeper or trash?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom