On road trip need help in Kanab Utah (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
86 FJ60 need rear lug studs ASAP anyone know some contacts here?

Not much in Kanab. I used to live there. If I remember, in St. George you'd have better luck. Good luck!

Try the Wasatch Cruiser guys. they are a stellar group of guys - if anyone knows anything in that area it would be them. good luck.

I think Napa carries them. Might not be in stock.

If you're looking for rear wheel lug studs, the PN: is 90942-02052

FedEx or UPS will deliver anywhere. I've had them deliver stuff to a hardware store out in the desert. Just ask a business nearby if they will accept a delivery in your name. I've done that a few times while on the road.

Hey President of Wasatch Here call me we have a club member down in La Verkin close to kanab. We can network!
801-824-50 nine nine

Hey Micah! It's Shawn! Wasatch Cruisers ROCK!!!!

If for some reason you are stuck for the next 5 days or so, let me know. I will be in Kanab the night of the 21st.

Napa had them in stock and am back on the road. Thanks for the responses. I had recently rotated my tires (within a week). I usually re check the lugs after the test drive ,guess I did not this time.

That's the term my girl friend came up with.

"What are we going to do this weekend? Can we go Land Cruisin?"

I hear it from her all the time and if a woman is going to be constantly asking for something I thank my stars that this is the only thing she really ever asks for!

Not wanting to hijack this thread but since @augirthedude is on the road in good shape what the hell

Yes, she is a keeper

IMG_0714.JPG

Waiting out the traffic in Lehi northbound , what time does the rush hour end here . It's 6:30 and it's still a zoo.

image.jpg
How we're rolling.

Are you buying MicahMan ? Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom