ome springs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i recently got a '94 lj78, its a 70 series with coil springs on it as i understand. called a landcruiser II/ prado in japan. the suspension is shut and need to be replaced. can you guys give me feedback on old man performance? it will be used as a daily driver,rarely offroad but potholes here in manila are really bad especially during monsoon months .ive learned from the dealer here they come with 30mm and 40mm lifts.

Juanix,
OME is the macdaddy in both 80's and 40's. Don't know about the 70 series. You may wanna look around for a Canadian board (they got the 70's) or something in another country. Yes, you're always welcome here, but we're not gonna have that much info on it. Maybe the reg tech can do better since the 40/60/55/70 etc are all leafs?

So it has Coils on the front and Leafs at the rear. ??? Unlike a 70 Series that has Coils all round and unlike a 73/75 Series that has Leafs all round.

I know of a person who has a Grey Import Prado that has Coil Springs all round and put Bundera OME Suspension in.

it has coils all around. were the bundera ome system any good? how about ironman?

My only direct experiance is with Old Man Emu HJ60 rear Dampers that I have on the rear of my BJ40.

OME Springs are made in Sydney by King Springs, Same with TJM.
OME Dampers are made in Adelaide by Monroe, Same with TJM.
Ironman Make their Springs in Melbourne and I think their Dampers are made by Gabriel in Mexico and U.S.A.

[quote author=Junk link=board=2;threadid=4272;start=0#msg31849 date=1060739905]
Juanix,
OME is the macdaddy in both 80's and 40's.
[/quote]
Au contrair, Junkie.
Skyjacker is the shiznit for 40's. Why, you ask? 3 reasons:
1. Woody had it
2. I have it
3. It costs a shiznitloadizzle less than OME
:p :p :D :D :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom