SOLD OKC, 96 LX450 3X Locked Price Drop (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
Green
Just bought this not too long ago but some circumstances have changes so putting it up for sale.

It runs and drives great and I personally would not be afraid to jump in it and coast to coast if I wanted to.

Price $32,000 obo. I'm not making any money on it, - it's less than I have invested.

Vin: JT6HJ88J2T0135732

Clear/Clean Title in hand with no Liens.

It has an awesome stereo consisting of:
1. Morel Virtus Nano Carbon 62 6.5" speakers in the front doors
2. Morel Ultra 602 Coax MkII's in the rear doors
3. Rockford Fosgate powered sub
4. Sony XAV-AX7000 Head unit with CarPlay etc.

Plagiarized from the original for sale ad:

• New Lexus motor
  • Master cylinder booster
  • Starter
  • Distributor wires and plugs
  • Water pump
  • Hoses
  • Sound deadening
  • New Morel hi-end sound system
  • New dash all plumbing behind dash
  • New windshield and gasket with $500 windshield tint. Super awesome in the heat.
  • New Volk TEs 16x8 -20 with 315s
Previous owner @htxfj also put in new lower control arm bushings and new drivers side mirror right before I bought it.

I have just had the front knuckles rebuilt = repacked, new seals etc.
New tie rod ends.
Fresh alignment.
Removed Delta console and installed factory LX console and trim back in the rig.

There was an issue with the lockers engaging (all sensors tested bad) so it is currently in the shop getting new front and rear sensors (both xfer case sensors already replaced and functioning). Should be done and ready to rock next week.

No rust.
No rips or tears in the leather.
No check engines light.
No leaks.

There is some clear coat fade in different spots around the vehicle.
Carfax and Autocheck show an accident in 2008 with no airbag deployment.
There are no vin stickers on the drivers door nor both front quarter panels. There is however vin stickers on the hood and all other doors.

I can do a video walk around and take close up pics of any particular area for anyone interested.

It has a very nice look and stance with the emerald paint and black Volks.

Fits in a standard garage with no issues.

If you are looking for a no rust rig that has already had the major maintenance done, this could be the one for you.

Feel free to DM me with any questions or concerns.

I will get more pics this week
Previous for sale ad here:

IMG_8516.jpg

IMG_8192.jpg
68297948675__6B41AC50-A488-4651-A2BF-C4A1823F73F6.jpg
68325221690__44EA3201-1A68-4F1B-9C4F-4F42F13E430D.jpg
IMG_8545.jpg
Thanks.

IMG_8561.PNG

Last edited:
Bump. Front and rear locker sensors should finally arrive and be installed this week. (Actuators have already been tested to work good and just needs sensors replaced.)

Don't really want to sell but current life circumstances dictate otherwise.

Again, this 80 has a new short block, head gasket, fresh knuckle rebuild etc.

Should be ready and reliable for a long long time.

I obviously highly endorse this truck, and not to mention, Dave is awesome. I consider him a friend now, and would love for him to be able to keep the truck, but life situations have him considering selling the rig.
I'm happy to offer any insight on the rig. I'm intimately acquainted with it.
Dave hope to see you guys on Thanksgiving.:)

Last edited:
This truck belonged to a friend who is a service manager for Lexus. The factory short block was installed by Master Lexus Tech and head was done by Scroggin’s Machine, the best machine shop in HTX.
Everything about this rig is dialed; it's not your typical half-baked build. It runs like a sewing machine!

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words on the rig. It really is a nice one.

Anyone on the fence about it, feel free to make an offer. I may just take it.

Big price drop. Need gone. Family first.

You could sell the wheels for 3k and have a triple locked rust free 80 with a brand new motor etc for around 20k.

New Price = $24900.

I hate to see Dave take a loss like this, but I know he’s committed to his family.
This is truly the deal of the year!

If you need a loan, I recommend lightstream. They dont care what you buy as long as you can afford the payments and they put the money directly into your bank the next day.

Just took these today.

IMG_8631.jpg
IMG_8632.jpg
IMG_8636.jpg
IMG_8638.jpg
IMG_8639.jpg
IMG_8640.jpg
IMG_8641.jpg
IMG_8642.jpg
IMG_8634.jpg
IMG_8635.jpg

Did you read the thread?
I purchased the truck from a friend that’s the service manager at a Lexus store no paperwork.
If you were physically there you could tell from looking at the engine.
Are you planning on buying it?
I see you’re in Oklahoma why don’t you look at it.

Did you read the thread?
I purchased the truck from a friend that’s the service manager at a Lexus store no paperwork.
If you were physically there you could tell from looking at the engine.
Are you planning on buying it?
I see you’re in Oklahoma why don’t you look at it.

Well you sure seem like a prick. No, I didn't dig thru the thread to find an answer from you about the vehicle. I read the for sale ad.That's usually something that's put in the ad whether there is paperwork or not. Maybe you shouldn't deter people who might be interested in someone else's vehicle by being a dick. Don't worry about whether I'm planning on buying it. Looking at an engine gives zero comfort to what's been done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom