Oil Pressure Gauge (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Definitely! But I am nearly certain that if you ran tests to get a proper Weibull stats analysis on the two (1/8th T vs. 2000psi hose @ 50psi), the T would look awful. Of course you could just drill and tap it to 2" and combine it with the engine mount.....;)

Definitely! But I am nearly certain that if you ran tests to get a proper Weibull stats analysis on the two (1/8th T vs. 2000psi hose @ 50psi), the T would look awful. Of course you could just drill and tap it to 2" and combine it with the engine mount.....;)

I did a weeble wobble test on the T. It was solid as a rock! No weebles, no wobbles! 👍 :lol:

:rofl:

Thanks for the inputs!! So it's safe to assume since it's a Toyota M10x1 is the thread... Since I'm in Europe, maybe, a metric adapter is not dificult to find.

Anything man made can fail.
Often the failure is through operator error.

The sender canister weighs a couple of hundred grams, hanging off a 3/8 / 10mm steel pipe fitting.
I suspect whether a T is brass or steel, failure here is more likely due to an error in installation process.
I chose steel because it's gonna have a lot higher tensile strength than brass, and I figure it will stand up to vibration much better.

As always there's many ways to skin a cat.

:)

1669549242090.png

1669549267483.png

1669549283713.png

@ToyotaMatt what are the dimensions on this?

Curious if male end is inserted in stock location for 1HZ sender will the stock sender then fit in the "straight through" female end without hitting the starter, leaving the 90 port to feed oil to an added turbo?

Curious if male end is inserted in stock location for 1HZ sender will the stock sender then fit in the "straight through" female end without hitting the starter, leaving the 90 port to feed oil to an added turbo?

ALL Male and Female Threads , are TOYOTA JIS Pipe Taper .....

i have only ever seen 1 single TOYOTA Vehicle anything platform engine Mechanical and or Idiot Light Oil Pressure Sending
unit MALE Device Side Pipe Taper Threads , and that particular TOYOTA Engines FEMALE Oil Galley Threads also

- i have also , reproduce coutless DIESEL Land Cruiser Engine Wire No.4 's in my land cruiser life time that have a unique 2 Sender Sensor Buddy-System of sorts , 1 bell sensor , 1 smaller Idiot light sender

- all have the same threads as my SOLID BRASS , Nickel Alloy Plated kit above ...

does this better help your questions above ?

let me know ?

thanks matt :)

ALL Male and Female Threads , are TOYOTA JIS Pipe Taper .....

i have only ever seen 1 single TOYOTA Vehicle anything platform engine Mechanical and or Idiot Light Oil Pressure Sending
unit MALE Device Side Pipe Taper Threads , and that particular TOYOTA Engines FEMALE Oil Galley Threads also

- i have also , reproduce coutless DIESEL Land Cruiser Engine Wire No.4 's in my land cruiser life time that have a unique 2 Sender Sensor Buddy-System of sorts , 1 bell sensor , 1 smaller Idiot light sender

- all have the same threads as my SOLID BRASS , Nickel Alloy Plated kit above ...

does this better help your questions above ?

let me know ?

thanks matt :)

@ToyotaMatt - plenty of details in your reply but was just asking about that part's size. Would (or does) it space a stock 1hz sender away from the block too far that the sender would hit the starter motor?

ToyotaMatt

@ToyotaMatt - plenty of details in your reply but was just asking about that part's size. Would (or does) it space a stock 1hz sender away from the block too far that the sender would hi

@ToyotaMatt - plenty of details in your reply but was just asking about that part's size. Would (or does) it space a stock 1hz sender away from the block too far that the sender would hit the starter motor?

the LENGTH it adds is LESS the 24mm / 1"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom