Oil Pressure Gauge

jellis

SILVER Star
Definitely! But I am nearly certain that if you ran tests to get a proper Weibull stats analysis on the two (1/8th T vs. 2000psi hose @ 50psi), the T would look awful. Of course you could just drill and tap it to 2" and combine it with the engine mount.....;)

mudgudgeon

Resident galah
SILVER Star
Definitely! But I am nearly certain that if you ran tests to get a proper Weibull stats analysis on the two (1/8th T vs. 2000psi hose @ 50psi), the T would look awful. Of course you could just drill and tap it to 2" and combine it with the engine mount.....;)

I did a weeble wobble test on the T. It was solid as a rock! No weebles, no wobbles! 👍 :lol:

Thanks for the inputs!! So it's safe to assume since it's a Toyota M10x1 is the thread... Since I'm in Europe, maybe, a metric adapter is not dificult to find.

ToyotaMatt

Factory Focus-Point Mind-Set Approach
Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
Website
vintageteqparts.com
Anything man made can fail.
Often the failure is through operator error.

The sender canister weighs a couple of hundred grams, hanging off a 3/8 / 10mm steel pipe fitting.
I suspect whether a T is brass or steel, failure here is more likely due to an error in installation process.
I chose steel because it's gonna have a lot higher tensile strength than brass, and I figure it will stand up to vibration much better.

As always there's many ways to skin a cat.

:)

1669549242090.png

1669549267483.png

1669549283713.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom