SOLD Ohio, 100% Rust Free 05 100 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Posting For Straight Sale Or Trade with $ For 200 series.
I Have a 05 Street Queen 100 series. Originally from Vegas where it Was owned by a Woman to 198k and Then Was Purchased by Kings Chariots (Excellent Vehicles only) where it was Built up. A Complete Overall Inspection then A OME lift, New All terrains and Slee Diff drop with Slee wheel spacers,Arb Deluxe front Bumper,Awning,Smittybuilt winch. It’s Received 2 inspections in last 18k miles from Senior Certified Toyota Techs at separate times trying to find Something wrong. A slight Seep on passenger side boot reveals a New rack in the future. Very mild seep if any. Zero rust anywhere. Good maintenance records, Water pump and Timing belt done at 183k with 218k on it presently. WeatherTech window guards and Matt’s all around.
I Just got ceramic tint,a Nice Arb flat rack for the 6 post Factory Roof Rack replacement along with a Howling moon stargazer and Deluxe room For Arb 2500 Awning (Extra $ if interest)
The 100 is Really very nice, and as I continue to build it I ponder on a 200 series (Had a 40 & 80). If I keep it that’s fine also. Not a game player, $18,500 and that’s my price. It’s a excellent rust free 100 and Last of the Great Araco built 100 Land cruisers.
If interested let me know.
Ps : Absolutely babied / never off road. Need to finish building it first.

AD744780-33F6-4434-81FD-31733F42EA35.jpeg

E739DFC2-C7BD-4557-8297-14C2851871F5.jpeg

SW Cleveland area

I'm located South of CLE as well. I've been looking for an LC for some time. I did not see a price above but have a suspicion that this clean example is well out of my budget. DM'ed for details.

Are there any Ohio Cruiser related groups? It's been tough to find a clean example. I've mainly been looking in Southern states.

So you're modding a vehicle that you're selling? I am so confused what's going on here haha.

Sorry guys,MooseMichales brought this up to the top of the List. I had it for sale last year, Brother needed it... So I didn’t sell it. Simple as that.
I recently got the Vehicle back from him, put rear number on and Now that’s a how it is.

Sorry for any misunderstanding fellow mudders.

Since you got it back, are you selling it?

No , I pondered it... yet I’ll be keeping it. That's why I posted the Add as sold. The rear bumper photo was my mistake, thought I was responding to a pm.
Regardless,If I ever sell it... it will be rite here. Take care

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom