SOLD Ohio, 100% Rust Free 05 100 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Posting For Straight Sale Or Trade with $ For 200 series.
I Have a 05 Street Queen 100 series. Originally from Vegas where it Was owned by a Woman to 198k and Then Was Purchased by Kings Chariots (Excellent Vehicles only) where it was Built up. A Complete Overall Inspection then A OME lift, New All terrains and Slee Diff drop with Slee wheel spacers,Arb Deluxe front Bumper,Awning,Smittybuilt winch. It’s Received 2 inspections in last 18k miles from Senior Certified Toyota Techs at separate times trying to find Something wrong. A slight Seep on passenger side boot reveals a New rack in the future. Very mild seep if any. Zero rust anywhere. Good maintenance records, Water pump and Timing belt done at 183k with 218k on it presently. WeatherTech window guards and Matt’s all around.
I Just got ceramic tint,a Nice Arb flat rack for the 6 post Factory Roof Rack replacement along with a Howling moon stargazer and Deluxe room For Arb 2500 Awning (Extra $ if interest)
The 100 is Really very nice, and as I continue to build it I ponder on a 200 series (Had a 40 & 80). If I keep it that’s fine also. Not a game player, $18,500 and that’s my price. It’s a excellent rust free 100 and Last of the Great Araco built 100 Land cruisers.
If interested let me know.
Ps : Absolutely babied / never off road. Need to finish building it first.

AD744780-33F6-4434-81FD-31733F42EA35.jpeg

E739DFC2-C7BD-4557-8297-14C2851871F5.jpeg

Lets see that 100% Rust free undercarriage!

Ah?!? A non believer! Ya I figured I’d get asked about that. It really is amazing to see a completely rust free undercarriage. There had been 2 tiny spots about size of dimes I sanded and touched up... Not worth mentioning.Otherwise factory clean.
I’ll upload some photos with good lighting for ya later today

A little dirt, No rust
Ah?!? A non believer! Ya I figured I’d get asked about that. It really is amazing to see a completely rust free undercarriage. There had been 2 tiny spots about size of dimes I sanded and touched up... Not worth mentioning.Otherwise factory clean.
I’ll upload some photos with good lighting for ya later today

B12D8646-2D69-4379-B740-43F090D54B33.jpeg

C9B94B00-7F0E-40A6-BB26-03485955929F.jpeg

21DC1867-C6DF-462F-8E78-38F7BDB72ADE.jpeg

0BB68118-B870-41D2-B1DB-4D95C3E0AA3B.jpeg

42CB80A2-C840-4C14-A5A0-798D06AA7FE7.jpeg

WOW! What a great undercarriage.

The misbelief comes from a ton of posts that claim to be rust free and its a mess underneath. Also Ohio and Rust Free usually do not go hand in hand. If I was looking, i would scoop this one up.

GLWS. Priced well.

The misbelief comes from a ton of posts that claim to be rust free and its a mess underneath. Also Ohio and Rust Free usually do not go hand in hand. If I was looking, i would scoop this one up.

GLWS. Priced well.
Thank you, I a

GLWS. Priced well.
Thank you, It really is very Clean and Nice

how you like the ARB with AHC? I really like your truck.

I Purchased Vehicle with Lift Installed. Thinking the OME lift is nice with my O5. No issues except I’d like to upgrade Shocks in future if I keep. If I keep I’ll get a Rear bumper to Balance it. Ride is Nice when Tires are aired properly.
I test drove a 200, Soft Cloud. I prefer the Truck like feel of My previously owned 80. Yet Mrs. likes the Plush cushion cruise. If I had a choice I’d Get a 200 and Get a Proper Set up under it for wheeln/Feeln

Any interior pics?

Very nice interior,No rips or cracks. Has minor Imperfections, not perfect. Yet it certainly is My favorite color combination by far, Tan and Brown. I’ll upload photos later.

318C3EBA-2F2D-44E4-824F-D544D7BA7CCB.jpeg

Weathertech mats and Airbags in coils are things I forgot to mention Vehicle has.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom