||| Official YT For Sale/Trade/Wanted Thread ||| (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’ll look. Man I need to organize my parts
I totally sympathize, my parts are spread across two states, two houses and three barns. I keep discovering NLA parts that I'd forgotten about. Let me know if you stumble across the bracket. The one on my engine now is a custom one to support snow plow hydraulic pump.

Bill

Troopy gotta go...wifey unemployed and I have 2 startup businesses running plus my ROI from buying Powerball tickets has not been as advertised. Not desperate to sell but would be nicer to have the cushion. $32500 without the YT discount which would be significant. Rebuilt 2H, tons of new parts. Underneath looks like it rolled out of the factory.

View attachment 1563504

This thing might do well if you put it on BAT. Good luck. Nice rig.

I totally sympathize, my parts are spread across two states, two houses and three barns. I keep discovering NLA parts that I'd forgotten about. Let me know if you stumble across the bracket. The one on my engine now is a custom one to support snow plow hydraulic pump.

Bill
I have one from a 60 if Josh doesn't. Been sand blasted and painted.

Haven’t had the time to look, but grab it from jay for sure. I think that’s his name, haven’t seen in 10 years or so .... :moon:

I have one from a 60 if Josh doesn't. Been sand blasted and painted.
Hi Josh, I'm definitely interested. It include the mount as well right? I'm pretty sure the 60 version is the same as the late 40 one. Send me a pm with the price and any other info. Thx!

Anyone got a FJ40 grill? Saw this and would like to make my own

75148876bd07fc70ebf57184eef260a7.jpg

Anybody got a extra straight stock steelie wheel without rivets?
One of mine is bent so I need to replace it. Let me know what you have. Then we can figure out logistics.
Thanks,
Ed

Last edited:
I have a Funmoto engine oil drain valve for the gas engine FJ40's. I ordered this by mistake as I have a 2B and the oil pan drain plug size is different.

This is part # FG5N. Thread size = 25mm with a 1.5 thread pitch. Made in Japan. Brand new and never mounted (The 2B pan is 18mm so I didn't even attempt to thread it in). This includes the new washer as well.

Pretty cool device that makes oil drains a snap and saves the threads in your oil pan from being torqued over and over again.

They sell for about $30 shipped on Ebay...So how about $20 shipped? I'm in Western Mass if you want to meet up and get it in person.

Thanks!

1128171208.jpg

Hi all -

I've got a cable / hose reel for sale. Heavy duty, can be mounted on wall, etc. Would be good for electric cord, or small diameter hose. It does not have a fitting that would allow it to work easily with an air hose.

BRO from YT member takes it.

Info here: cable / hose reel, heavy duty

I have a Funmoto engine oil drain valve for the gas engine FJ40's. I ordered this by mistake as I have a 2B and the oil pan drain plug size is different.

This is part # FG5N. Thread size = 25mm with a 1.5 thread pitch. Made in Japan. Brand new and never mounted (The 2B pan is 18mm so I didn't even attempt to thread it in). This includes the new washer as well.

Pretty cool device that makes oil drains a snap and saves the threads in your oil pan from being torqued over and over again.

They sell for about $30 shipped on Ebay...So how about $20 shipped? I'm in Western Mass if you want to meet up and get it in person.

Thanks!

View attachment 1582279

Where in Western MA are you? I'm interested, would be fun to meet up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom