||| Official YT For Sale/Trade/Wanted Thread ||| (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone have a set of OEM white wagon wheels? I picked up a 70 series and looking to get the stock ones.

I destroyed my front ring and pinion yesterday at Field and Forest. Anyone have a fj80 hp 8" 3rd they want to get rid of or know where to get one without breaking the bank.

Sold

For Sale,

March 1979 FJ40 2F runs good and yard drives. 4spd, disc brakes no power steering. Body is swiss cheese, frame is pretty solid but needs a little work. Has early model top, windshield frame and doors. Doors are in fantastic shape! Guessing it was flopped on driver side at one point, thus the early model parts. Cowl has a dent on DS at WS frame but is fixable. Jack, jump seats, rear heater and belts are there. Dash switches work. Floor mat has one tear, no holes.

20171204_101447.jpg

20171204_101519.jpg

20171204_101553.jpg

20171204_101759.jpg

$2,200 OBRO.

Jr.

Last edited:
I have a brand new 60 series front grille emblem . $100 b/o

Last edited:
49C8FF63-3E75-4AD4-BD5E-C75D9974BE5F.jpeg
1997 40th anniversary. Typical New England 80. 270k and change. No lockers. Took a long trip around Cape Breton last year without a stutter. It wants to go back. New tires. Brakes done, typical maintenance done. No crazy mud stuff like PHH and insane PM, but starts and runs and drove me to CNada just fine. Needs hood and upper gate to be prettier. Needs nothing but a driver to have fun.

$2800. Shoot me an offer if you’re interested in giving it a new good Home. She’s just sitting, waiting, wishing right now. Poor Nova.... this is a hard one, she treated me well and then some. Best vehicle I’ve lived in for a week. Best road trip I’ve ever taken. Take her back to Nova Scotia, it’ll be worth every penny you spend and then some.

Last edited:
Anyone in the market for a 3F? Complete with only a few thousand miles on it. Includes auto trans and harness. Really nice old dude in Norwood has it and is looking to sell it. no price but he wants it gone

Not for 3f. I'm Looking for late 2f from a fj60.

Anyone in the market for a 3F? Complete with only a few thousand miles on it. Includes auto trans and harness. Really nice old dude in Norwood has it and is looking to sell it. no price but he wants it gone
Is there a truck wrapped around it? Mileage on tranny?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom