Official "White Trash" Invades Arkansas Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

KOWBOY said:
Thanks to our Fire and Rescue Chief, the White Trash done got four RV sites reserved for establishin' The White Trash Commune. :bounce: :beer: :bounce:

They're the ones that are on the end closest to the office. For those of ya that done been to this event in the last coupla years, I've always had the Big 'Ole Dodge parked in the second spot from the end.

This will accomodate at least the Officers and the Elite Members. Obviously we're all for crammin' a whole mess of tents in 'em to split the cost up. We just ain't sure if'n the park rules done limit the number of folks per site. :confused:

We sure as hell know they don't like ya drinkin' beer for breakfast. Done got myself busted on that one last year. :flipoff2:

:flamingo:

Kowboy, don't know ifn the rules has done changed but we were just a rock chunk down from yall last year and they didn't have nothin to say bout putn a few xtra tents on our site. Plannin to do it again this year with some of the boys from southern Arkansas. Ifn we get the site I axed fer we oughtta be right next to yall in the same white fj40 and hiway orange fj40 as last year - bringin a few more reinforcements this year as well. Fairly sure we got sum fellers that'll crack open a cold one with you most any time of the day. See ya there!

Hey, you fellers mind if a couple of guys from Lousyana show up? We'll bring our pretty slide in camper to sleep in, so we won't even be mooching a tent spot from you. What say?

EDIT: I forgot to add, I'm now officially an Aggie, class of 2008, so seein as how the president of this here organization is also a member of that fine bunch, you're bound to let me show up, right?

trainrech said:
We "reserved" a tent site in the overflow area which apparently isn't the rowdy section. We can visit y'all, just don't have to stay.

Will this be the site of the Tornado dome?
and the good eats?

Casey

TMAN_FJ60 said:
Hey, you fellers mind if a couple of guys from Lousyana show up? We'll bring our pretty slide in camper to sleep in, so we won't even be mooching a tent spot from you. What say?

EDIT: I forgot to add, I'm now officially an Aggie, class of 2008, so seein as how the president of this here organization is also a member of that fine bunch, you're bound to let me show up, right?

Come on!

Casey

Hey guys glad I found another group talking about this event. I registered about 2 weeks ago, got the first email back, paypal'd, and haven't heard anything since (no confirmation). I've sent a couple emails to "info@razorbacklandcruisers.com", with no replies back. Anyone else have this problem and does anyone know of another email to get hold of the organizers?

Hey TMAN I'm coming up from LA as well, Shreveport.

Wild_Bill said:
Hey guys glad I found another group talking about this event. I registered about 2 weeks ago, got the first email back, paypal'd, and haven't heard anything since (no confirmation). I've sent a couple emails to "info@razorbacklandcruisers.com", with no replies back. Anyone else have this problem and does anyone know of another email to get hold of the organizers?

Bill, were you at this event last year? If so, we might have met. I was driving a tan FJ60. If you're who I think you are, you had just moved here. Where in Shreveport do you live? I'm out south of Greenwood.

Wild_Bill said:

Dont sweat it. That is all the confirmation you will get. Info@ is probably going to a dead end or something. I know our website is WAY overdue for some updating at Lone Star....

wanabecruisen said:
... in the same white fj40 and hiway orange fj40 as last year.... Fairly sure we got sum fellers that'll crack open a cold one with you most any time of the day. See ya there!

I can remember them purdy trucks right good sir. :cool:

Ya'll are most welcome in The Commune ...... along with everyone else. :grinpimp:

TMAN_FJ60 said:
Hey, you fellers mind if a couple of guys from Lousyana show up?

Aggies are damn sure welcome sir. Congrats on gettin' in. :cheers:

But even if ya wasn't an Aggie though, our bylaws won't let us do no discriminatin' ..... even against coon asses. :flipoff2:

But ya'll ain't gonna be the only coon asses there ...... Dawg's a Catahoula .... the official, By Gawd, state dog of Lousyana. :grinpimp:

Wild_Bill said:
Hey guys glad I found another group talking about this event. I registered about 2 weeks ago, got the first email back, paypal'd, and haven't heard anything since

Once ya realize the type of folks in this here group .... ya mite not be so glad. :D

Don't ya be frettin' 'bout the details of gettin' yourself confirmed. Show up and commence to drinkin' with the rest of us and Casey can sort out the details later. :grinpimp:

BTW, thank ya sir for visitin' our little forum deal ..... and please sign the guest book. :flipoff2:

TMAN_FJ60 said:
Bill, were you at this event last year? If so, we might have met. I was driving a tan FJ60. If you're who I think you are, you had just moved here. Where in Shreveport do you live? I'm out south of Greenwood.

This sir sounds dangerously close to an attempt at hijacking my thread. I must warn ya sir that our Chief of Security does not take these matters lightly. :eek:

Damn busy day here in The Land of The White Trash. :cool:

Took me 5 posts in a row to properly address all the issues at hand. :D

Figured mite as well make 'er an even half dozen. :grinpimp:

Mr

TMAN_FJ60 said:

:censor: Hijacking confirmed! :flipoff2:

Nope wasn't me, this will be my first ramble. I am coming up with the Toyota Trail Riders chapter out of Dallas (a new chapter of TLC). (Shh, I don't even own a LC, it's a 4runner ;p - but more than capable). Actually I'm in Bossier in the Belaire subdivision just south of the base.

KOWBOY - I'll find you and gladly take you up on that drink - though I think we'll be camping in the less rowdy section as my 5 yr old boy will be with me. Off to sign the guestbook now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom