Official "White Trash" Invades Arkansas Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wid Bill: since we are hijacking then I will continue. My sister lives on Ponderosa circle. I don't have her into Land Cruisers, (yet ;p ).

Back to the Ramble--Save Chris some room with you guys. I have to work :mad: so he will be solo (with children, of course). He should have one or two more adults to assist with watching rugrats!!!

Marde

Haha cool I'm one street over. Small world. As long as there's dirt to dig in and rocks to throw my boy will be happy.

Is everybody going up thursday night?

I have not registered yet ( I figure as the flippin Prez, I get some flippin' leeway :flip:), but will be there as part of the whole mandatory Elwood spiel.

I will not say ahead of time which rig I'm bringing.

Just showed the missus the part about the showers in a gambit to get her to come....it did not immediately work.

Something about Kowboy trying to knock Shannon up put her off somehow....

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Chef said:
I have not registered yet ( I figure as the flippin Prez, I get some flippin' leeway :flip:), but will be there as part of the whole mandatory Elwood spiel.

I will not say ahead of time which rig I'm bringing.

Just showed the missus the part about the showers in a gambit to get her to come....it did not immediately work.

Something about Kowboy trying to knock Shannon up put her off somehow....

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Let's see here Mr. President sir ......

1) Prez or not ..... you should show the common courtesy of registering .... and fullfill your presidential obligations by actively campaigning to promote this event. :D

2) We'll be honored by your presence .... and, quite frankly, don't give a s*** what your drivin'. :rolleyes:

3) It would also be a great honor to meet Mrs. President. :bounce: :bounce2:

4) I didn't actually try to knock up Shannon .... just considered it. I've since received extensive counselin' and have been legally released to attend public functions where wives are present. :eek:

:flamingo:

Just a friendly reminder to all the folks that are goin':

BRING YOUR CHECKBOOK!

The Singin' Redneck has assured us we gonna have some Official White Trash Stuff to hock and we need your money. :grinpimp:

Chef said:
Speak English son!

Dear Mr. President:

The honorable gentlemen that has been commisioned to produce various merchandise items emblazoned with our official chapter logo, has assured the members of our chapter that he fully expects to meet his production deadline and deliver the said merchandise to the Razorback Ramble. Therefore, our chapter members will be marketing said merchandise items at the aforementioned event in order to try to augment our depleted financial reserves. We humbly request that the attendees of this event arrive with some form of currency in which they may actively engage in the bartering process for our merchandise. Should you have any further questions regarding this issue, please do not hesitate to make further inquiries at your convenience.

Thank you sir.

Chef said:
I reckon warm 12 paks of PBR are valid currency?

We will have to check on the exchange rate for Shiner, Shiner Blonde, Shiner Lite, or Miller Lite!!!

Mister Foreign Minister Sir,
Anyone from the Hotlanta area got room to haul a 38.5 tire and rim? I may have one located in Marietta but need to get it hauled to Ramble....steak and beer will fer sure be involved.....

Thank You Sir!

66fj40x2 said:
Anyone from the Hotlanta area got room to haul a 38.5 tire and rim? I may have one located in Marietta but need to get it hauled to Ramble....

I'm headin' home to Elwood Wednesday afternoon. That puts me in Atlanta that evenin'. Give me some directions and I'll fetch your little tire for ya. One shot deal though .... gotta be Wed. evenin' since I'm just passin' thru.

Last edited:
KOWBOY said:
I'm headin' home to Elwood Wednesday afternoon. That puts me in Atlanta that evenin'. Give me some directions and I'll fetch your little tire for ya. One shot deal though .... gotta be Wed. evenin' since I'm just passin' thru.

Day late again! Auction don't end til Tursday and the fella don't wanna deal. I'll keep working on him and let ya know.

Thank you Sir!

66fj40x2 said:
Mister Foreign Minister Sir,
Anyone from the Hotlanta area got room to haul a 38.5 tire and rim? I may have one located in Marietta but need to get it hauled to Ramble....steak and beer will fer sure be involved.....

Thank You Sir!
it will cost 12 beers and a back rub.

KOWBOY said:
But even if ya wasn't an Aggie though, our bylaws won't let us do no discriminatin' ..... even against coon asses. :flipoff2:

Well, I'm workin' on gettin' rid of my coon ass ways...at least they're trying to get me to down in Aggieland, anyways :flipoff2:

I need to know how many people are planning to eat lasagna on Thur night. I will provide (along with Heavy S and SuperSam) and need others to provide bread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom