Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Price seems good even for the drive to go get one.

Found a good deal online for used Metabo grinders.The guy has several 7” and 41/2” for around $40 a piece. Can get them a little cheaper for buying multiples. I’m going to pick up a couple this evening if anyone wants one let me know what size and I’ll see if I can get it.

F9118C44-DC14-4902-A178-77D6ACD767CD.jpeg

Found a good deal online for used Metabo grinders.The guy has several 7” and 41/2” for around $40 a piece. Can get them a little cheaper for buying multiples. I’m going to pick up a couple this evening if anyone wants one let me know what size and I’ll see if I can get it.

View attachment 1902194

I'd like a large one please. Cheaper the better and be sure to test before buying!

View attachment 1902194

Two 7" and two 4.5" please. LMK how you'd like me to get you $$.

@S4Cruiser @GLTHFJ60 i just sent him a message double checking inventory. I’ll be glad to pick them up and I’ll test them before I buy them.

@S4Cruiser @GLTHFJ60 @jfz80 I asked the guy if he would do $30 a piece if we bought 5 and this was his reply

“Ill do that because you will need to get spildle nut sets or just use 5/8-11 hub wheels on them, which is what i would do. If u want them u can pick up at Harbor freight or northern tool just any generic sets will work if u want them. When do you want to get all 5”

You all cool with that?

@S4Cruiser @GLTHFJ60 @jfz80 I asked the guy if he would do $30 a piece if we bought 5 and this was his reply

“Ill do that because you will need to get spildle nut sets or just use 5/8-11 hub wheels on them, which is what i would do. If u want them u can pick up at Harbor freight or northern tool just any generic sets will work if u want them. When do you want to get all 5”

You all cool with that?

Yep.

You all cool with that?

Yessir. You want me to send paypal?

@fj40z Is it too late to bump that up to 6? I could use a 4.5" if there's still one available

I’ll try and get you one also. Still working out meeting up times but I should be able to.

no message

Last edited:
2012 Ram 3500 Crew Cab Laramie Longhorn Limited Edition 4WD Pickup with Cummins 6.7 liter motor and 6.3 foot bed. Asking $45000 or best offer. Truck is completely stock and in perfect shape with 46215 miles on the clock. Fully equipped with all options including cold weather package and Ram-box. Only option not chosen was the DVD player and sunroof. No mods, chips, or tuners. Wheels were upgraded to stock 2016 Ram take-offs with brand new Continental tires. This was the last model that Dodge build that DOES NOT require DEF. Truck has optional leather interior and Ram-Box bed. Oil and filter were just changed with Rotella T5 and two new batteries were installed. Non smoking owner. Truck has never seen snow or salt. Located outside Charlotte, NC.

Last edited:
WANTED : OEM bolts and nuts. If they are restorable and of significant quantity I will buy them. Must have the numbers on the bolt head.

WANTED : OEM bolts and nuts. If they are restorable and of significant quantity I will buy them. Must have the numbers on the bolt head.

You know, there are lots of OEM bolts that don't have numbers on the bolt head.

@GLTHFJ60 @S4Cruiser picked up the grinders this morning. Took a generator with me and tested them all. The 7-9” grinders are beasts!! @joecrow he forgot that I told him I wanted one more so he only brought 5. He has more though and I’m going to get a bigger one for myself now that I’ve seen them so I’ll get you one then.

F6820AEC-A9BE-4666-961E-B8516CCFEFDD.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom