Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (12 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have 80 weels 40th anniversary pm if interested
As of now I have a set of 4 lined up. Still looking for a 5th for the spare.
@IcutYourCruiser Any interest in selling the 60/62 wheels?
I will be selling my 60/62 wheels. There is a customer at Trollhole's that is interested. If he doesn't want them I'll let you know first.

Looking for a set of 5 lx450 or 80 wheels. I also have a full set of 5 wheels off my fj62 that are in good shape if someone is looking to trade. My old spare will also be up for grabs or to sweeten a deal. 315/75 16 nitto dune grappler. Has some age to it, but has never been used.
I have 4 80 40th wheels I’m not gonna use.

I might as well list these if anyone else is interested. 4 40th wheels. I’m not gonna use them.

Open to trades. $200

76D0C0C1-79E7-4718-9854-4CB39A22CFFA.jpeg

Reactions: AJR
$1 seems reasonable.

Not a LC, but interesting:

Does anyone know how much he/she is actually asking for this? Has anyone checked it out to see how bad the undercarriage rust is?

...asking for a friend...

He is asking $800 too much for me to just pull the frame out of it.

u must be kitten.

Don't think this has been posted yet. If he really has had it for 17 years and it has no rust it looks to be a pretty good deal

Looking for a set of BFG 33x10.50 muds to wrap around a set of steelies with caps! Cash in hand or a possible trade-I've got a set of 33x12.50 and 35's both on alloys.

Welllll 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Don't think this has been posted yet. If he really has had it for 17 years and it has no rust it looks to be a pretty good deal
It's got the magic lockers switch.

For sale 40th anniversary with the same than above for just $35k. I include a collectors edition

Welllll 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Well for starters...

Id like to see 38x15.5 on 3” of lift
Like to see dyno for 200hp from S/C
Like to see a lightbar included for $54k

Hes only slightly less crazy than the buyer if he finds one

Lol. Snorkle ready = free hole in fender

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom