Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I plan on making some drawers for my 80....if anyone else is interested LMK while I am setting up shop.
pm with size l x w x h and weight capacity

5K winch

Im selling my Warn 5k here is a picture, comes with controller and fairlead, Im selling for 350obo
winch.jpg

Ive got a yokohama geolander at II 285/75/16 you can have. Its been off the truck for a year or so. Slight cupping. It's been in a bag collecting dust.

Shoot me a PM. I'm going to try to meet phrogg over in the Triangle on saturday to pick up a wheel. I'm in Greensboro.

Steve

Alright, no luck in the GA Cruiser's page. I'm looking for a 33" spare tire for a 16" rim. I really don't care if it's wearing funny, or has a patch. Just able to hold air, and drivable short distances. AT or MT tread type, I don't care if it's a BFG or Super Swamper.

Sizes that I can use :
255/85/16
285/75/16
295/75/16
305/70/16

FREE: 4 chrome 15" rims

I bought phrogg4evr's 33 x 10.50s and have 4 chrome 6 lug 15" toyota rims that anyone on here can have for free. I live in Wake Forest and work in Morrisville next to RDU - can bring with me to work if you're interested.
yota_wheels.jpg

did I hear FREE?... i will be headed to calabash this weekend if you still have them

Put me second in line for the 60 wheels... got an extended project they would be nice for...

Ive got a yokohama geolander at II 285/75/16 you can have. Its been off the truck for a year or so. Slight cupping. It's been in a bag collecting dust.

Shoot me a PM. I'm going to try to meet phrogg over in the Triangle on saturday to pick up a wheel. I'm in Greensboro.

Steve

Thank you for the offer. I can't get out of town until January. If I do come to SC/NC I will do my best to drop you a line.

Selling my FJC

Hi All

The time has come to put my FJ on the market.
I love this ride, but just got a new job that comes w a company vehicle - can't justify keeping 3 rides (possibly a 55 in my future).
Lots of extras - truly a great vehicle.

Here is the CL post: LOADED 2007 FJ CRUISER 4X4 OFF ROAD PACKAGE

Let me know if you have questions - probably best to hit me on my email - jared.haden@gmail.com

photo5.jpg

also.....

For those new years resolutions I have a road and mtn bike for sale. for 5'9''-6' folks
Raleigh road bike: carbon fork, full sti 105 group, reynolds 531 steeltubing, 56cm 400 OBO
Gary Fisher Tassajara; rigid frame/fork, NOS components added last year, hydraulic front brake 250
can add the rear hydraulic brake for 100 more or remove the front for 100 less.

40series
77 2f distributors x2, both ran, both have cracked cap $40 each
77 2F fan and fan clutch 1 w/ clutch $50 1 loose fan $30
77 2F exhaust manifold with working heat riser flap and heat sheild $50
77 2F intake manifold $50
77 2F exhaust donut gasket $10 or free if you buy the in/ex manifolds
2F starters (2) $40ea
2f alternators (2) $30ea
Misc 2F pulleys and brackets and fan spacers-- inquire $5ea
77 BOX O SMOG stuff-- air rail, emissions box, misc plumbing $50
77 Clutch master and slave, need rebuilding to keep as spares $20 obo

MISC
set of super shackles (2) anti inversion $50
Set of NEW HFS shocks for 3-4'' lift -- $100

WANTED:

stock height 40 series shackles
stock oem 80 series control arm bushings

by all means make an offer if there is something your wanting, just want it out of the garage and a lil gas money

Lets talk about this bike. Mtn one. I am about 5.9 on a good day.

Can the front forks be easily changed out to some good shock ones ? that is what i would like. Everything on it work like it should ? Anything really need to be changed out prior to just riding it for some time. IE does stuff need to be gone thru like the head or anything ?

Jason, I'm going to need some shocks for the 62 when I lift it...What are these for?
The 62 has a stud at the top on the front, but they make an adapter.

David,

They are for a 40/45.
I ordered shocks from CCOT and they sent these twice saying thats what would fit the SOA 45 but both sets were to short. Package says on it 3-4'' lift so not sure what they were thinking but i wasnt paying twice to return them.

WTB FJ40 series front door hinges

I am looking for a complete set of door hinges for the front doors on a FJ40 series truck. I mainly need the inside half, complete with the rubber seals that cover the hole through the sheet metal panel.

TIA,

Jim

seriesLR(at)gmail(dot)com

FJ40 tow bar

I have a custom built, heavy duty tow bar that was made for flat towing FJ40s for sale. I used it several times years ago before I had a trailer. $100 obo. Can send pics.

I still have those chrome rims - they're free if you want them. Shoot me a PM and I'll bring them to work with me (RDU) if that works for you - otherwise they're in Wake Forest.

I'll take them...

I'm off work until the 3rd of January, let me know when and I can go by RTP whenever...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom