Official LX570s Picture Thread (17 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Drove to Texas and came back with a new toy…

FA0C4A15-4E32-4E82-8ABD-D9A125A55822.jpeg

Got a new Skydio 2 Drone, testing it out, 4K at 60fps looks beautiful

Beautiful sunset shots! I have a DJI Mini 3 but really wish I sprung for one that has autotracking or autofollow like yours. Keep the vids coming!

Beautiful sunset shots! I have a DJI Mini 3 but really wish I sprung for one that has autotracking or autofollow like yours. Keep the vids coming!

Thanks! Skydio tracks and avoids obstacles as well. Haven't really tested it out on the trail yet but i plan on going to a wooded trail and see if it can follow and not run into a tree. It was really windy at the beach too but wasn't a problem, it was pretty steady.

View attachment 3338593

AHC fluid flushed, AHC height adjusted via Techstream and @turbo8 skids installed!

Also removed the ARB roof rack and decided to go OEM+ with LC rails and LFD crossbars
I love the OEM rails, especially since I added the LFD cross bars. They give it a roof rack appearance and add a good bit of functionality.

Your car looks great.

Nice. I just bought the parts to delete the roof rack entirely for a naked roof, but wife doesn't want me to do it in case we buy a kayak. :facepalm: LC rack does look a lot better than the LX rack. Something about the short rack just throws off the proportions of the LX and over-emphasizes the fat-assness.

Nice. I just bought the parts to delete the roof rack entirely for a naked roof, but wife doesn't want me to do it in case we buy a kayak. :facepalm: LC rack does look a lot better than the LX rack. Something about the short rack just throws off the proportions of the LX and over-emphasizes the fat-assness.
I 100% agree!

Maiden voyage out to Big Bend NP in our new 2014 was a great success. Super comfy on our 1200 mile round trip and some moderate trail running (a lot of the trails were flooded and closed unfortunately). The 570 never missed a beat, a huge step up from my 450 for this kind of trip. Just realized I never removed the dealer sticker 😐

PXL_20230531_005847920.MP.jpg
PXL_20230531_212552108.MP.jpg
PXL_20230531_180401258.MP.jpg

Last edited:
Which roof rails do you have? And how do you like them?

I really don't feel like dropping the headliner to install a rack, so have been trying to narrow down my roof rail choices.
OEM rails. Same as you, I’m not interested in dropping the headliner either.

OEM rails. Same as you, I’m not interested in dropping the headliner either.
Damn, I meant to say what crossbars, my bad lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom