OEM ring gear and pinion 41201-69166 -> 41201-80527 ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

They are part of the final gear kit.

Thanks, I am going to create a parts list. What may be helpful (if I can ask you) is to have a complete list of parts that you used to install this final gear kit. These parts are what were required for your 60 series, but I assume (and will test in due course) that they would be the same for a 70 series owner who must replace the R and P with this factory superseeded final gear kit.

Could you list out the parts you purchased? I'll then make a table of the factory parts, the replacement part, and some notes. This is a great thread, by the way. Thank you!

Thanks, I am going to create a parts list. What may be helpful (if I can ask you) is to have a complete list of parts that you used to install this final gear kit. These parts are what were required for your 60 series, but I assume (and will test in due course) that they would be the same for a 70 series owner who must replace the R and P with this factory superseeded final gear kit.

Could you list out the parts you purchased? I'll then make a table of the factory parts, the replacement part, and some notes. This is a great thread, by the way. Thank you!
I could read through this thread again and make a list of the parts, but you can just as easily do that. Detailed here is the final drive kit, pinion bearings and the flange and seal you need to use to run them on the original housing. You'll also need to look up the part numbers for your diff carrier bearings (if you want to replace them). If you have a pre-1990 70 series, your differentials will be identical to post 1984 60 series differentials.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom