October/November Fall Colors Run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking at the calendar to setup some vacation days for Flat Nasty in October or November. Any preferences on dates?

The only weekends I can't do are the 14th-15th and 28th-29th of October.

Only weekends I can't do are first and second in November. I'll be in Arizona.

I'm pretty open

Hoff mentioned some things going on at Harlan the weekend of October 7th and 8th? It fits in my schedule right now.

Last edited:
Yup ill be there wheelin.

Just October 7 and 8?
Or staying longer?
I have 2 weeks of vacation left to use.

Thursday to sunday is my plan. Drive down thursday, wheel friday and sat and come home sunday.

I'll put Friday on the calendar today. I should be able to leave Thursday by noon after I get home from Michigan.

I haven't been to Harlan in a few years so it'll be nice to be back again.

Aint never done been thar. Been hankerin to see dem hills.

Is there an event going on?
Or are we it?

Theres a non event/hardlinecrawlers forum ride going on (20rigs so not even alot). Sounds like it will be a mixture of toyotas all the way to buggies. Figure group up with some non douches, and if they infact are douches go ride on our own.

Last edited:
Theres a non event/hardlinecrawlers forum ride going on (20rigs so not even slot). Sounds like it will be a mixture of toyotas all the way to buggies. Figure group up with some non douches, and if they infact are douches go ride on our own.

So a non-event event. Sounds good.

The average high is in 70's and average low is around 50 at the beginning of October . Not bad camping weather at all.

I put in for the 2nd to the 10th.

It's pretty unlikely that I could make the Harlan trip. If I was able to it would be leaving Friday after work and coming back Sunday. Not sure if it's worth it.

Anyone else interested in a November flat nasty trip after Harlan?

It's pretty unlikely that I could make the Harlan trip. If I was able to it would be leaving Friday after work and coming back Sunday. Not sure if it's worth it.

Anyone else interested in a November flat nasty trip after Harlan?

I'd do November FN too Joe

I do have another week of vacation to use.

Since I have the entire week off for Harlan, is anyone interested in going for a few extra days??

Flat Nasty in Nov is possible. We have a personally required event coming up around then but the date is not set yet. I have to have 2 weekends for it as one will be pre run and trail trimming for a stocker event. This event did a 50/50 and donated the proceeds to us while I was under the knife.

I think I am out for Harlan. :(

Better let them know there wont be any ambulances.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom