October/November Fall Colors Run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tony' s truck will have work if there is a need for one. He does have that fancy new bed, with drain holes for the blood to run out. Although it may not hold the patient and four people to hold him still like yours does

Tony' s truck will have work if there is a need for one. He does have that fancy new bed, with drain holes for the blood to run out. Although it may not hold the patient and four people to hold him still like yours does

My bed has holes as well for blood drainage and sides so they wont flop out

slap em on the roof rack and ratchet strap them down.

No 80 guys will be in attendance so there will be a roof rack shortage

I think Bry is coming.
Instant ambulance.

Tie them to the hood like a dead deer.

I'm willing to put in for it if that works for others.

So i just learned today I have the joy of having to go to a deposition for work on the Friday before Harlan so I'm out for that trip. I'm now planning on flat nasty in Nov.

So i just learned today I have the joy of having to go to a deposition for work on the Friday before Harlan so I'm out for that trip. I'm now planning on flat nasty in Nov.

Would the 13, 14, 15th make more sense? That could include John and Joe if their schedules allow... Tony, can you change dates?

I'm kicking around the idea of joining. I need to prepare my truck for cold weather running and prepare my body in various ways.

Would the 13, 14, 15th make more sense? That could include John and Joe if their schedules allow... Tony, can you change dates?

For what flat nasty or Harlan?

I should be able to make that but DO NOT move this for me. Hopefully I will be moving sometime between now and December and have no clue what I will be able to make.

I'm cunfused.... Are there two different trips being planned here or what the f.uck is going on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom