October 8 Beach Party and Club Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Our (almost!) annual beach party, including lunch, will be at Bolsa Chica State Beach, from 10:00 AM to as long as we’re having fun! Since most of us are probably recovered from our PTSD surrounding our last beach party and the HUGE line to get into the parking area, we thought we'd try it again! I know it's short notice, but hopefully the beach will be less impacted, but still have nice weather, this time of the year.

The club will provide hamburgers, hot dogs, condiments, soft drinks, water, plates, cups, & utensils. But, we’d like a few more side dishes & deserts from club members. If you're planning to attend, and you can bring either an appetizer, savory side dish, or sweet desert; please let me know.

Also, will you please RSVP to me, or check in on this thread, so that I am able to ensure that we have enough of everything for everybody? Thanks, and hope to see you there!

Our (almost!) annual beach party, including lunch, will be at Bolsa Chica State Beach, from 10:00 AM to as long as we’re having fun! Since most of us are probably recovered from our PTSD surrounding our last beach party and the HUGE line to get into the parking area, we thought we'd try it again! I know it's short notice, but hopefully the beach will be less impacted, but still have nice weather, this time of the year.

The club will provide hamburgers, hot dogs, condiments, soft drinks, water, plates, cups, & utensils. But, we’d like a few more side dishes & deserts from club members. If you're planning to attend, and you can bring either an appetizer, savory side dish, or sweet desert; please let me know.

Also, will you please RSVP to me, or check in on this thread, so that I am able to ensure that we have enough of everything for everybody? Thanks, and hope to see you there!
Planning to attend beach party.

Marc

RSVP for one.

Hey Joe hope all is well. Won’t be able to attend the beach party this year.

I've got a large pop up I got from my SIL I can bring. Will do potato salad or some other side as well.

I will try and stop by, based on the amount or recess my wife gives me. Please don't plan on food for me, if I make it, I make it.

Hey all - Looking at the weather today, and the forecast for tomorrow (cold, cloudy, and 25% chance of rain…), I think it's only prudent to reschedule tomorrow's Club Meeting/Beach Party to next week.

I'm dashing off now to an event with Robin, but I'll put out a Club Newsletter later tonight. I'm truly sorry for any inconvenience this may cause to each of you, and I sincerely hope you'll be able to attend next week.

gals/guys, I retweaked my tweaked knee. Placed on the injured reserve list so will not be making the beach-a-rama :bang:
Bummer! I hope you feel better soon!

I'm ok with either day next weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom