OCT SST (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Landtoy, you now answering your own questions?

Yes, OTC makes most of the SSTs (I believe, Cdan can correct me if I'm wrong). You can find most of them in their catalog, but I have gotten a few from www.tooldesk.com.
fly.gif

I do believe they do build those cruiser pullers along with the H55 puller kit which is a mear 2600.00.

We built our own pullers for a scad 200.00 Canadian.

OTC is my favourite other tool and I think they are linked with Snap On, my engine stand with gear head drive is a thing of beauty.

Rob

SPX/OTC is TMS USA's approved tool vendor for dealer sales. They provide sst's to Toyota and Lexus dealers in the US. They stock many of the Japan sourced tools as well as tools manufactured in the US.
They publish a specific catalog that is provided to dealer service managers annually. I do not know if they sell "Toyota" propriotory sst's to the general public. As I am not the "general public" I haven't inquired :rolleyes: . I just give them my dealer code and a PO :flipoff2:

D-

[quote author=cruiserdan link=board=2;threadid=10194;start=msg91103#msg91103 date=1074317819]
SPX/OTC is TMS USA's approved tool vendor for dealer sales. They provide sst's to Toyota and Lexus dealers in the US. They stock many of the Japan sourced tools as well as tools manufactured in the US.
They publish a specific catalog that is provided to dealer service managers annually. I do not know if they sell "Toyota" propriotory sst's to the general public. As I am not the "general public" I haven't inquired :rolleyes: . I just give them my dealer code and a PO :flipoff2:

D-
[/quote]

That is because you are special Dan :cheers:

Mike

>> The motherload...

Excellent link, Rich. Thanks !

R -

[quote author=cruiserdan link=board=2;threadid=10194;start=msg91103#msg91103 date=1074317819]
I just give them my dealer code and a PO :flipoff2:[/quote]

Hmm. Next time I order some parts, I'll have to try to give my friendly parts dealer a code and a po. :flipoff2:

[quote author=Junk link=board=2;threadid=10194;start=msg91265#msg91265 date=1074357578]
Hmm. Next time I order some parts, I'll have to try to give my friendly parts dealer a code and a po. :flipoff2:
[/quote]

No need Junk. Your Credit Card number is enough :D

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom