1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OCT SST

Discussion in '80-Series Tech' started by landtoy80, Jan 16, 2004.

1. landtoy80

landtoy80

OCT makes some of the Toyota SST right?
    Are they in their Catalog or do you have to call them to know if they have them?
    http://www.otctools.com/frames-requestcatalog.php3

2. Junk

Junk

Landtoy, you now answering your own questions?

Yes, OTC makes most of the SSTs (I believe, Cdan can correct me if I'm wrong). You can find most of them in their catalog, but I have gotten a few from www.tooldesk.com.[​IMG]

3. Radd Cruisers

Radd Cruisers

I do believe they do build those cruiser pullers along with the H55 puller kit which is a mear 2600.00.

We built our own pullers for a scad 200.00 Canadian.

OTC is my favourite other tool and I think they are linked with Snap On, my engine stand with gear head drive is a thing of beauty.

Rob

4. Rich

Rich

5. cruiserdan

cruiserdan SupportingVendor Emeritus Moderator

Surrounded by Cruisers from all over the world
    SPX/OTC is TMS USA's approved tool vendor for dealer sales. They provide sst's to Toyota and Lexus dealers in the US. They stock many of the Japan sourced tools as well as tools manufactured in the US.
    They publish a specific catalog that is provided to dealer service managers annually. I do not know if they sell "Toyota" propriotory sst's to the general public. As I am not the "general public" I haven't inquired :rolleyes: . I just give them my dealer code and a PO :flipoff2:

D-

6. Rich

Rich

I inquired. They do.

7. Asiarider

Asiarider

[quote author=cruiserdan link=board=2;threadid=10194;start=msg91103#msg91103 date=1074317819]
    SPX/OTC is TMS USA's approved tool vendor for dealer sales. They provide sst's to Toyota and Lexus dealers in the US. They stock many of the Japan sourced tools as well as tools manufactured in the US.
    They publish a specific catalog that is provided to dealer service managers annually. I do not know if they sell "Toyota" propriotory sst's to the general public. As I am not the "general public" I haven't inquired :rolleyes: . I just give them my dealer code and a PO :flipoff2:

D-
    [/quote]

That is because you are special Dan :cheers:

Mike

8. ParadiseCruiser

ParadiseCruiser

>> The motherload...

Excellent link, Rich. Thanks !

R -

9. Junk

Junk

[quote author=cruiserdan link=board=2;threadid=10194;start=msg91103#msg91103 date=1074317819]
    I just give them my dealer code and a PO :flipoff2:[/quote]

Hmm. Next time I order some parts, I'll have to try to give my friendly parts dealer a code and a po. :flipoff2:

10. Asiarider

Asiarider

[quote author=Junk link=board=2;threadid=10194;start=msg91265#msg91265 date=1074357578]
    Hmm. Next time I order some parts, I'll have to try to give my friendly parts dealer a code and a po. :flipoff2:
    [/quote]

No need Junk. Your Credit Card number is enough :D

Mike