O1 Tacoma Wheel Question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, looked everywhere for this answer but couldn't find it anywhere. I was wondering if 07 fj cruiser wheels will fit on my 01 tacoma TRD. The bolt pattern looks correct but I dont know about the backspacing. Any info would be appreciated and if anyone is running this setup let me know how you like it. Here is the link to the wheels I am thinking of picking up
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=218&ad=1531840&cat=&lpid=

Thanks

The wheels will fit, but may cause the tire to rub on the upper A-arms due to the increased backspacing. The FJC wheels were a 5" bs, where your stock wheels are 4.5". There is a guy on yotatech who runs them on his 4rnr, it will really suck the tires into the wheel wells, might look into spacers if you just have to have them.

The wheels will fit, but may cause the tire to rub on the upper A-arms due to the increased backspacing. The FJC wheels were a 5" bs, where your stock wheels are 4.5". There is a guy on yotatech who runs them on his 4rnr, it will really suck the tires into the wheel wells, might look into spacers if you just have to have them.

flatland -
you know my truck set up with skinny tires so, would the tires rub my a-arms or should I just measure my existing set up and see if I have enough clearance - i may have just answered my own question :idea:
still what are your thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom