NWA meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Due to weather will will move meeting to Buffalo Wild Wings in Springdale at 6:30ish o clock in the bar area

Scott

I would attend... but this meeting was just planned and I didn't know cause I haven't checked in since Friday afternoon...

Man...missed this somehow. I'll be at the next one though. May even have the 40 up and running. MT cage should be in next week.

Looking at sept 26 for next meetin... That work?

Sept 26 at wild wing in Springdale @6:30o clockish... Will sit outside of weather is agreable ... If not we will be in bar area...

Thanks
Scott

Hope y'all have better luck than we've been having with turnout.

I know the regulars will be there...

Scott

I think everyone is busy as all get out right now.... I know I am with the building boom up here...

Going to get theses fired back up in January... work... life... and holidays has been keeping me busy the last few months. So shooting for 3rd week in January... I will post date and place soon..

Scott

Living in NC these days, so won't be able to make it. Will be home in NE OK for Xmas though. Planning on fixing an oil leak in the 40 (its at my parents' in Locust Grove) if anybody wants to come out for a mini wrench day next week.

Might have to pull the engine, so would definitely appreciate it if anybody with some experience wanted to come out. Gonna see if I can get my SO to smoke up some NC style BBQ while we work...

Looking at January 23 for meeting 6:30ish o clock.... Fog Horns Springdale work? Let me know if this date/place works...

scott

Meeting tomorrow foghorns Springdale... Will try to get back room... 6:30 ish o clock

Scott

Our club has a FB page... I am the one that puts on the NWA meetings... I haven’t been able to schedule one lately cause life is getting in the way... but will try and have one in April... I will look at calander and post date ... place... and time on here

Scott

April 26 work? Jims razorback pizza Springdale by Lowes... say 6:30ish o clock??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom