NWA meeting

Wanting to get a monthly meet up together.... Give me some input on what evening works for the majority of us and we will select a central location to get together... My self Thursdays don't work..

Chime in and we will get the ball rolling!

74HogGuy

Lifetime Rookie
Sorry! Free time is scarce right now. We just had our first baby so getting out will be tough for awhile. I'll try to make the next meeting whenever it is. - Justin

No sweat... Just trying to get more NWA folks into club and I enjoy talking to everyone!

We will try to get this started after Ramble..... Work has been eating up all my time!!

I'm interested but travel a lot and will be hit and miss. Would like to meet Toyota guys as the club I wheel with is almost exclusively heeps...

Crunkenstien

1976 FJ40
SILVER Star
I'm interested, but I have class kind of late. What about Saddlebock Brewery at around the same time? The only food they have is a hot dog truck, but it's a pretty cool spot and my 40 is always popular out there.

Just found out today about Razorback Landcruisers. So disappointed I just barely missed the Razorback Ramble!!

Crunkenstien

1976 FJ40
SILVER Star
Hmm, no I wouldn't really call Saddlebock kid friendly, but I don't really know. Also, bad news: my 40 is stuck in the shop right now :( was hoping it would be out yesterday.

July 15 Buffalo Wild Wings in Springdale....6:30ish

Prolly sit in bar area... Outside if its not blazin hot....

Let me know...

Thanks
Scott

July has 5 Tuesdays in it this year!

I would love to meet up with you guys tonight, but i've got the kids while my wife goes to a meeting. Hopefully this will continue on a monthy basis.

Anyone else bringing kids?

Had 3 FJ40's tonight and 1 tundra.... Great to meet Andrew and hang out with Mack, Mark B., and Mark M.

Looking forward to next month...

We will do our best accommodate family units cause I know sometimes you got to bring the family and RLC welcomes that....

See y'all next month

Top Bottom