NWA meeting (1 Viewer)

I would attend... but this meeting was just planned and I didn't know cause I haven't checked in since Friday afternoon...

Crunkenstien

1976 FJ40
SILVER Star

Going to get theses fired back up in January... work... life... and holidays has been keeping me busy the last few months. So shooting for 3rd week in January... I will post date and place soon..

Scott
Living in NC these days, so won't be able to make it. Will be home in NE OK for Xmas though. Planning on fixing an oil leak in the 40 (its at my parents' in Locust Grove) if anybody wants to come out for a mini wrench day next week.

Might have to pull the engine, so would definitely appreciate it if anybody with some experience wanted to come out. Gonna see if I can get my SO to smoke up some NC style BBQ while we work...

I just found this thread, but I'm a long time land cruiser owner in Rogers. Do you guys have a facebook group or something? I'd love to make it to some meetings.

Max Wilder - 479 202-4301

Our club has a FB page... I am the one that puts on the NWA meetings... I haven’t been able to schedule one lately cause life is getting in the way... but will try and have one in April... I will look at calander and post date ... place... and time on here

Scott

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom