SOLD NW Arkansas—1999 4Runner SR5 V6 4WD, manual—33,500 miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 4Runner Gen3
Mileage
Bought from an older man in my neighborhood, who purchased new locally. I bought it in February with just under 31,000 miles, no joke.
Bought for my youngest son who is 15, but just couldn’t let him destroy the clutch on this beauty (haven’t let him drive it). Anyway it now has 33,500 on it, all from me.

The vehicle had the ORIGINAL TIRES on it until right before I bought it, he replaced due to dry cracks. Garage kept and you can tell. He drove his 14 Tacoma primarily. He is very meticulous with his equipment as am I.

This 4Runner is completely original. Clutch is still tight and it even smells new. I had oil/filter, differential fluids, transfer case fluid, and transmission fluid changed, all synthetic. My Toyota mechanic checked coolant and spark plugs and said they didn’t need changed.

Small dent in right front bumper, occurred about 6 months before I acquired. 1 small dent above left side rear window (pictures).

Never been off road but I do live off a gravel road and driveway.

Only reason selling is am buying my old 2012 Tundra back from my older son for my younger son. I still need my newer Tundra for towing and wife gets to keep her old Jeep. If it were a Tacoma like my first (2000) it would be in my will!

$24,000 firm. No trades, serious inquiries only please.
IMG_3574.jpeg

IMG_3583.jpeg

IMG_3572.jpeg

IMG_3573.jpeg

IMG_3582.jpeg

Bought from an older man in my neighborhood, who purchased new locally. I bought it in February with just under 31,000 miles, no joke.
Bought for my youngest son who is 15, but just couldn’t let him destroy the clutch on this beauty (haven’t let him drive it). Anyway it now has 33,500 on it, all from me.

The vehicle had the ORIGINAL TIRES on it until right before I bought it, he replaced due to dry cracks. Garage kept and you can tell. He drove his 14 Tacoma primarily. He is very meticulous with his equipment as am I.

This 4Runner is completely original. Clutch is still tight and it even smells new. I had oil/filter, differential fluids, transfer case fluid, and transmission fluid changed, all synthetic. My Toyota mechanic checked coolant and spark plugs and said they didn’t need changed.

Small dent in right front bumper, occurred about 6 months before I acquired. 1 small dent above left side rear window (pictures).

Never been off road but I do live off a gravel road and driveway.

Only reason selling is am buying my old 2012 Tundra back from my older son for my younger son. I still need my newer Tundra for towing and wife gets to keep her old Jeep. If it were a Tacoma like my first (2000) it would be in my will!

$24,000 firm. No trades, serious inquiries only please. View attachment 3450971

View attachment 3450972

View attachment 3450973

View attachment 3450974

View attachment 3450976
More:

IMG_3570.jpeg

IMG_3564.jpeg

IMG_3566.jpeg

IMG_3552.jpeg

IMG_3555.jpeg

Woah, this belongs on Bring-a-Trailer. I've been a third gen enthusiast since I bought mine in high school (still the only vehicle I've ever owned) and I look at them online nearly every day. This one's truly exceptionally clean. Anyone whining about the price doesn't know what they're looking at and how increasingly rare a 4Runner like this is to find. Best of luck with the sale!

Woah, this belongs on Bring-a-Trailer. I've been a third gen enthusiast since I bought mine in high school (still the only vehicle I've ever owned) and I look at them online nearly every day. This one's truly exceptionally clean. Anyone whining about the price doesn't know what they're looking at and how increasingly rare a 4Runner like this is to find. Best of luck with the sale!
Thank you Hugo! Honestly hate to part with it, but logistically doesn’t make sense to keep it around right now when someone else could appreciate and use it. If it were a ‘99 Tacoma I would never sell it…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom