Nut for Front Stabilizer Link Bolt? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ajs

Threads
I'm replacing most of my front stabilizer bar components. Anybody know the part number for the nut for the link bolt (90119-10765)? The nut is missing from the FSM and online parts diagrams I've looked at. It appears to square. I guess I could reuse (bolt isn't marked non-reusable).

IMG_0468.jpg

IMG_0469.jpg

Usually on stuff like this, if the nut is square it is because it is welded on to the bracket. You're sure that it the bolt end?

Usually on stuff like this, if the nut is square it is because it is welded on to the bracket. You're sure that it the bolt end?

Ah - never thought of that. Makes sense. I'll just have to start the disassembly and see. Thanks Greg!

Ah - never thought of that. Makes sense. I'll just have to start the disassembly and see. Thanks Greg!
I am right there with you. Have mine being shipped to me as we speak, yours look almost brand new compared to mine. LOL

Reactions: ajs
Yeah that’s part of the lower control arm. Chase the threads with a tap if you’re concerned. Are you just wanting to replace everything for good measure or do you think there’s a problem?

Reactions: ajs
Yeah that’s part of the lower control arm. Chase the threads with a tap if you’re concerned. Are you just wanting to replace everything for good measure or do you think there’s a problem?

I didn't like the look of the cushions... and then ended up going down the rabbit hole and decided to replace the links too. I'm pretty new to wrenching, and this seemed like one of the easiest front-end things to do. My UCA boots are thrashed so I'm working up to that (and deciding if the ball joints themselves need replacing too).

It’s welded to the tab on the LCA.

I am right there with you. Have mine being shipped to me as we speak, yours look almost brand new compared to mine. LOL

@gregnash You were right... links themselves were fine. Cushions were kinda chewed up. I replaced both sets and now I have some spare links for my trail bag.

@gregnash You were right... links themselves were fine. Cushions were kinda chewed up. I replaced both sets and now I have some spare links for my trail bag.

Yeah quick and easy swap. Bushings and cushions on mine were completely toast but think that may be more to do with the small lift. Might be time to order some extended ones. But for the time being these will do just fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom