Now this would be fun -- Best of the Canyonlands - 2016 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Best of the Canyonlands - 2016 - USA - Trafalgar Tours

Taking you inside America's impressive canyon country, we explore the incredible natural structures of Arches and Canyonlands National Parks, Mesa Verde and the Grand Canyon.

You'll enjoy Insider moments like...becoming an expert in the Grand Canyon's history and nature as a geologist reveals the eras behind the multi-layered rainbow-coloured rocks. Once the unfathomable vastness and beauty of this natural wonder has been absorbed, your rim-side walk gives you more than most visitors get to experience. You learn about the towering canyon walls by exploring with our expert, who can answer your questions on anything from the people who've lived here to the mighty Colorado River below.

--- For those that can afford it -- not us. :bang:

You could do a hell of a lot better trip on your own, no need in riding on a bus for that money. I spent 2 weeks out there in July, getting to see some of the most beautiful areas in Northern Colorado, my own rig, camper, and schedule. As far as the insider knowledge, the National Park Service gives ranger lead tours on a regular basis that are probably just as informative as this would be. They also pass a ton of awesome places, no need in driving all the way from Denver to LV, there is plenty to explore in just Northern Colorado, or down south in the San Juans.

It does sound fun though!

You could do a hell of a lot better trip on your own, no need in riding on a bus for that money. I spent 2 weeks out there in July, getting to see some of the most beautiful areas in Northern Colorado, my own rig, camper, and schedule. As far as the insider knowledge, the National Park Service gives ranger lead tours on a regular basis that are probably just as informative as this would be. They also pass a ton of awesome places, no need in driving all the way from Denver to LV, there is plenty to explore in just Northern Colorado, or down south in the San Juans.

It does sound fun though!

I hear ya buddy. I was just throwing it out there for those folks who want to keep their LCs as a mall crawler yet want to check out all the places we talk about here.

I'm trying to talk my wife into doing the Four Corners USA and ALCAN trip, but she's not too keen on the idea of being on the road for that long. I keep trying to convince her that if we don't do it while we are in our 50s we'll end up too old to do it.

:censor:

In May 2016 I did 8 days 2000 miles 600 of it was dirt in the same general area. Went to 4 states and 4 national parks for around $600 and didnt have to smell anyone else but myself and I took Sam.

IMG_2945.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom