SOLD (NoVA/DC/MD/WV area)Yet another set of Rock Warrior wheels/tires (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi guys,
Selling my Rock Warriors. Need new tires and was going to get all seasons vs KO2s. The RW wheel “deserves” an aggressive tire, and I don’t want to “offend” the mud community, LOL!
The wheels are good/very good condition. Only one wheel has a small rash other three are in good shape. I plasti-dip sprayed the center covers because the red lettering was pink. You can get 4 new caps for $80 on eBay or just leave them. I’m pretty good with spray paint!
I’m open to selling them separately or as a set since they are a great wheel and a lot of forum members run these also. Price is now $650 for 4 or $180/ea. Shipping is paid by buyer. I can leave the tires on or have them removed. Tires are a good as a spare but have about 1/4 tread left.
Pictures are coming...
They are for sale locally so I’ll edit this post when they’re gone.

B6FC5668-F4A8-41A9-B9E1-A0D34D8912A4.jpeg

Last edited:
You might want to post the rim size. STOOPID people like me don't know.
Also - in our area the BFG A/T KO's are the best for all season/off roading. The M/Ts don't have nearly enough siping to get a grip on ice/snow or rain. Just my .02 cents - as that's what I have on mine, and seen first hand at the GW the difference in winter off roading between the A/Ts and the M/Ts. I ended up having to pull three vehicles up a steep stretch in a snow storm. Those with the M/Ts could not get a bite on the packed snow/ice. I kept asking my co-pilot WTF? We had plenty of traction. LOL!! Good times!!

Hi guys,
Selling my Rock Warriors. Need new tires and was going to get all seasons vs KO2s. The RW wheel “deserves” an aggressive tire, and I don’t want to “offend” the mud community, LOL!
The wheels are good/very good condition. Only one wheel has a small rash other three are in good shape. I plasti-dip sprayed the center covers because the red lettering was pink. You can get 4 new caps for $80 on eBay or just leave them. I’m pretty good with spray paint!
I’m open to
Wheel
You might want to post the rim size. STOOPID people like me don't know.
Also - in our area the BFG A/T KO's are the best for all season/off roading. The M/Ts don't have nearly enough siping to get a grip on ice/snow or rain. Just my .02 cents - as that's what I have on mine, and seen first hand at the GW the difference in winter off roading between the A/Ts and the M/Ts. I ended up having to pull three vehicles up a steep stretch in a snow storm. Those with the M/Ts could not get a bite on the packed snow/ice. I kept asking my co-pilot WTF? We had plenty of traction. LOL!! Good times!!
Oh, right! The wheels are the 17” from a tundra and the tires are 285/70/17. I’m running the spidertrax spacers on all 4 wheels and only get a small amount of rubbing turning right (too busy to do any trimming) but it’s really not bad.
Thanks Mr “Raff”

Would you be able to deliver to Ashburn? I live in NY but I have a co-worker in Ashburn who would store them for me.

Lowered the price to $650 for 4. I found another set I want. I’m not sure how to ship these things...USPS is probably waaay too expensive. Other options are appreciated. I’m in 22601.

UPDATE: The set is now officially broken. 2 Wheels are claimed. 2 are left. Price is $175/ea, plus whatever shipping is to your area. I know VA to WA is approx $60 so it can’t be more than that! Ha!

Great. I needed two; that was my hesitation. I'll take the other two. Will PM you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom