Not in the USA. Too bad. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Still, imho one of the best options WE CANNOT GET IN THE US. Since most LC's are Soccer Mom specials I guess there is no market. (Alloy model on top, steel on the bottom)

Still galls me that you cannot even purchase a bug deflector. There are options for bumpers of course but there nothing like a factory part.

Alloy Bumper.png

Steel Bumper.png

Damn…and i assume crash-tested to factory specs? Wow…that looks nice!

I don't really like it. Seems like it doesn't improve approach angles much. Also, strange that it's not a full replacement bumper. I wonder if they sell a bumper skin that's already molded to fit, or if the installation requires cutting the factory skin.

I don't really like it. Seems like it doesn't improve approach angles much. Also, strange that it's not a full replacement bumper. I wonder if they sell a bumper skin that's already molded to fit, or if the installation requires cutting the factory skin.
Like an ARB or any of the rest it all comes off to install this type of bumper.

Absolutely hideous

Even with a face only a mother could love... still a piece of forbidden fruit for us.

Like an ARB or any of the rest it all comes off to install this type of bumper.
Well..that's not entirely true. There are some bumpers that go all the way to the metal fender and replace the plastic bumper cover completely. And there are some that require the plastic bumper cover to be trimmed to fill in where the off road bumper doesn't match up to everything. You can clearly see in these images that the Toyota accessory metal bumper does not completely replace the factory plastic bumper if you look down the fender line and below the headlights.

I mean, it doesn't really matter one way or the other, just a curiosity that Toyota wouldn't have made it a full replacement, or if they didn't, that there wouldn't be a pre molded part to replace the factory plastic bumper cover and fill in the gaps between the off road bumper and the rest of the body lines.

Did no one else think of this? I hate cutting anything I may want to use again.

Dobsons
Dobinsons-4x4-Stainless-Loop-Deluxe-Bullbar-Toyota-Land-Cruiser-200-Series-13-15-1_1080x.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom